Good workshop in JB

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;658491 said:
Weyyy where on earth I intro u to M1 la???? I myself pon never send there. I know their story redy. Anyway please try this workshop at your own risk. I'm not whatsoever related to them.

Go to M1 if you are driving BMW with car plate #1 or #2..... Price is for Datuk...

initialM;658707 said:
I know and remember but never recommend you the shop. Not sure when in KL, anything?

you are sifu....that why wondering if you can assist me to view a cabriolet in jalan pahang this august and advice me ur exp? my loan all been approved (yesterday only) and i have not viewed the car yet as i book it thru mudah leads...LOL!! im given an interest rate of 2.58% from pbebank. worth it?

chookleng;658730 said:
you are sifu....that why wondering if you can assist me to view a cabriolet in jalan pahang this august and advice me ur exp? my loan all been approved (yesterday only) and i have not viewed the car yet as i book it thru mudah leads...LOL!! im given an interest rate of 2.58% from pbebank. worth it?

U must treat him a very good dinner like that.... He an expert....... ok

no prob le dinner treat. i really need assistance in this le else once i sign the dotted....than all close case even end up a lemon car. bro initialM can assist me up?

chookleng;658895 said:
no prob le dinner treat. i really need assistance in this le else once i sign the dotted....than all close case even end up a lemon car. bro initialM can assist me up?

I'm not sifu la. I'm just a phone call away. Will help if permit anytime.

Bro initialM, you mentioned you have been servicing your udms at BM Auto Garage in Permas Jaya (near to Jusco), care to share your experience. Most importantly, is it recommended or not (kena parang-kah). Many thx

Top Bottom