Good tyre need for long journey drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tuliperfancy

Club Guest
Well...raya season is coming soon. I plan to drive back my home sweet home which located at Kulim. Is kinda long journey and My tyre really in bad condition already. I wish can change to better quality tyre. I am driving BMW 3 series. Which tyre in market now is really can perform well in terms of SAFETY as well..because I want tyre that can still having good performance eventhough in long distances and of course high speed! Appreciate your kind response!

Welcome bro tuliperfancy to the forum do enjoy ur stay in here...
Please do visit the newbies section and do a self intro so that other's can welcome you also...

Value for money, Goodyear AS2. Of late seen the new GT Radial SX2 perform at the launch event. Was most impressed by it. I also find the Bridgestone RE050 to be good stuff.

Look at the speed rating & grip rating. Basically u won't go wrong with bridgestones, michelins or pirellis...

really have to see budget and rim size lo..
hey guys..they said Micheline just lauch Primacy 3ST..what do you think ? Heard that feedback quite good.
They said now even improvise the silent of the ride. Dono is true or not..
Some of my friend like to use Bridgestone FireStone because can last long.. really many brand to choose lo....

Volvos525i;832280 said:
Welcome bro tuliperfancy to the forum do enjoy ur stay in here...
Please do visit the newbies section and do a self intro so that other's can welcome you also...

Noted..will go there... :)

tIANcI;832299 said:
Value for money, Goodyear AS2. Of late seen the new GT Radial SX2 perform at the launch event. Was most impressed by it. I also find the Bridgestone RE050 to be good stuff.

You tried this 2 before?

tuliper ... Tried the AS2 and the RE050. GT Radial SX2 is new. Saw the tyres handle on Sepang so was impressed. What's your tyre size? 500 on 17" 225s hard to get decently good tyres la. You want good performance, high speed etc. Won't be easy to get all that for rm500 ea

tuliperfancy;832498 said:
which one is the best among 3?
There's pros and cons. I'm on bridgestone with wy rating,means no issue going above 300kmh.however thread wear is 180, good for 2 years.

i used to have silverton tyres but i just changed a new michelin tyres lately. but actually i found no different between this 2 brands. they both function good but michelin price is higher.

my father is using Primacy Michellin 3ST.. that newly launched... super damn quiet while driving...

thats nice if TT really concern about the performance of the tyre. Not many drivers really concern nowadays because they think all the tyres is the same. But really selecting good tyre is very important. For a car that just have safety feature like ABS and EBD is still not enough one...still need tyre that can have good grip on the road.

tuliperfancy;832209 said:
Well...raya season is coming soon. I plan to drive back my home sweet home which located at Kulim. Is kinda long journey and My tyre really in bad condition already. I wish can change to better quality tyre. I am driving BMW 3 series. Which tyre in market now is really can perform well in terms of SAFETY as well..because I want tyre that can still having good performance eventhough in long distances and of course high speed! Appreciate your kind response!

Better Quality Tyre which performs well and Safety for me is Mich' PSS ...

Top Bottom