dunlop sp9000

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Juan, no worries man will update everyone in few days.

Acs, got mine for RM1,150 per piece, hydrogen foc. i heard you can get the tire slightly cheaper from a shop in old klang road (RM1,050/piece). i was told that not many shops keep SO3 stocks these days ans they are more expensive than PS2!!

Safri u heard right bro...SO3's not easy to get them...most cases confirmed orders will be entertained...no doubt...good tires :D

:yahoo:

hey guys,

after all the input on sp9000 and the tire survey result, i guess i am going for the Dunlop SP sport Maxx for the change.

it has rose to the top according the survey, what do you guys think of it? any input on this make?

cheers

Ck..im not too sure bout whether or not this particular Dunlop is available here in Malaysia...but I've heard of it...if im not mistaken..the new Dunlops here are the Direnza's or something...SP9000 has been around for years...Wont say I know how the these new Sport Maxx perform as I have never tried them..if u decide to try them please let us know :D

I have just placed my order for the sport MAXX

all round plus fitment and balancing 500 pounds

fronts 225/40/R18

rears 255/35/R18

is 10 pounds more than the SP9000. i guess that should be alright since there wasnt much good remarks on this particular model and the fact that it has been out for some time. the Sport Maxx is a new model and has good review too

will update you guys once the change.

tyres will be ready next week

pounds?

i am assuming you're not from around here.....
then you should reconsider your tire choice.

What might work overseas may not work here.

Daniel..i think sport maxx will be in malaysia soon if i remember correctly :D
Ck is in the UK so he gets cool stuff for the European region :D

CK..let us know as soon as u get the tires n have tried them..im quite curious to know about it...eh have u got the club sticker bro ?

:D

Originally posted by Daniel@Jul 8 2006, 09:27 AM
pounds?

i am assuming you're not from around here.....
then you should reconsider your tire choice.

What might work overseas may not work here.
hey mate,

the tyre survey was carried out in US, and having 4 seasons a year similar to what we get in UK, the dunlop sport maxx might do the job nicely

Originally posted by chubby@Jul 8 2006, 08:28 PM
Daniel..i think sport maxx will be in malaysia soon if i remember correctly :D
Ck is in the UK so he gets cool stuff for the European region :D

CK..let us know as soon as u get the tires n have tried them..im quite curious to know about it...eh have u got the club sticker bro ?

:D

chubby,

the guy from the store just called me and told me the tyres will be ready by tuesday as they need to order from dunlop itself.

will surely update you guys about it once the change.

oh yeah, got the stickers too

cheers

ok ok.....
alls good.

does BMW UK distribute BMW club stickers? cause i want one!

:D Me too bro (sticker).
BTW how about Toyo T1R and Conti CSC-1?
I using both for my car and I can say value for money 17in.
But i prefer conti more. hehehe

Originally posted by Daniel@Jul 8 2006, 11:05 PM
ok ok.....
alls good.

does BMW UK distribute BMW club stickers? cause i want one!
hey mate,

i am not a member of the UK bmw club. got the Malaysian club sticker instead!

sorry , cant help you with the UK stickers

indeed it was, but hasnt got much good review about it, hence bought the latest dunlop set which also happened to be on sale :p

wow!

i ve been away for 3 weeks and the whole new face of the club's website has changed! haha... seems like ages ago that i log in here.

anyway... i have done about 1000miles on the car with the new set of tyres...overall, i think the new sport maxx deliver a good balance of most dicipline. is quite comfy and quiet on high speed while still give you plenty of control and grip while throwing the bends along the twisty hill road here..... tyres wear.. not that bad since i only covered 1000 miles in it.

however, many reviewed had claim that this is quite a lousy tyres in the wet, have not got the opportunity to try it out yet but soon that will come as Autumn is hitting us soon..

will update about that soon

Summer is here, its time to shed some pounds!

Summer is here, its time to shed some pounds!

And its never been easier than now, now that Anatrim is available.
Anatrim is the revolutionary new product designed to help users
not only shed pounds fast, but keep the weight off, permanently!

Watch your love handles and waistline melt away over the course of
just a few short weeks.

-No dangerous Ephedra
-No prescription required
-100% Natural and Safe!

Summer discount specials now in effect- save big $! Click here to learn more!

When the SP9000 245/40 R18 were on my E39's rear, even the Proton Wira driver sitting at the backseat complained about the noise from the tires.

Now I'm using Toyo T1R and I'm enjoying the comfort of a silent ride.

Top Bottom