GOLF GTI owners, sign in!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

darren

Club Guest
Just a roll call to know the number of bimmer owner that has one or traded in their bimmer for one. Let me start off with my humble ride. 1. darren (black - APR stage1, Carbonio intake, Koni FSD+Eibach spring) Previous ride: e46 318i 2.0

The GTi is a real shit hot car. But haven't seen that many units around despite the relatively attractive pricing. I wonder why.

So are u in CAM (Club Audi Malaysia) or VAGsg forum????
Golf GTI community from there are small, seldom log in there.
Mostly log in to golfmkv.com

The GTi is a real shit hot car. But haven't seen that many units around despite the relatively attractive pricing. I wonder why.
Its funny that most of the gti's that i encounter are in hartamas, don c much in other area. About the pricing, i don find it attractive at all, just that the driving experience from that car makes me loves to drive all over again. Its just like when you first got your driving license.

E28driver;207999 said:
But haven't seen that many units around despite the relatively attractive pricing.
On the contrary, I seem to see at least one or two everyday :D ..... I really like the paddle shifts:p

Our old timer member eeric has a red DSG... His has the Revo mod and quad exhaust system, car rated at ~260hp.

Really sweet car...

MCS owner can enroll? :D

Tornado Red GTI

REVO STGII, Milltek Quad, KW V2

Come by to:

http://www.vagmy.com

Contrary to popular believe, there are quite a fair number of GTI and VW owners there!

eh?..here got Golf Club also ah?..

nice car that.. but .. for girls ok lah..like the mini..for guys have to put 22'' rims lah

(no offence ah? just my opinion)

d

1. darren (black - APR stage1, Carbonio intake, Koni FSD+Eibach spring)
Previous ride: e46 318i 2.0
2. kl_mafia (candy white - MTM, Carbonio Intake, ABT Full Kit, ABT Quads, Milltek downpipe)
Previous ride: e46 318ci

Hey, were you the one heading to hartamas from Jln.Mahameru, if not mistaken 2 days ago, around 9pm+. I was driving my Hilux at that time....

Anyway, at last an additional member to the list... hahaha!

1. darren (black - APR stage1, 18" Detroit rims, Carbonio intake, Koni FSD, Eibach spring, Eibach AntiRollBarKit)
2. kl_mafia (candy white - MTM, Carbonio Intake, ABT Full Kit, ABT Quads, Milltek downpipe)

Hi Hi every bro,

I'm new GTI owner, United Grey colour, only change ABT exhaust.

I'm looking for Golf GTI original 18' WALD rim, if anybody can get pls let me knw. 012-2788666 Thanx a lot.........

Regard,:burnout:

1. darren (black - APR stage1, 18" Detroit rims, Carbonio intake, Koni FSD, Eibach spring, Eibach AntiRollBarKit)
3. adliz (candy white, revo stage 2, 19'' volk progressive ME, k&n filter, koni fsd, h&R coils, abt front lip and sides, reiger rear bumper, milltek quads, JFA downpipe, defi gauges)
Other ride: e46 csl

adliz;243239 said:
3. adliz (candy white, revo stage 2, 19'' volk progressive ME, k&n filter, koni fsd, h&R coils, abt front lip and sides, reiger rear bumper, milltek quads, JFA downpipe, defi gauges)
Other ride: e46 csl

Bro,

Really thinking of getting the car in Candy White & having the bodykit installed. ABT front & sides are nice but am not too keen with the rear...I've never seen a reiger rear bumper so would appreciate if you can post a picture of your ride.

Thanks.

Top Bottom