FREE DYNO RUNS for every purchase of Petronas Syntium

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

microeurocar

Club Guest
Hello Sifus.....I was told that FREE DYNO runs when you buy a bottle of Petronas Syntium engine lube.My friend went for servicing his Bimmer in a shop and got this great deal!! The shop name Zeurosense located in Cheras and Seri Kembangan.I will send my car there for servicing tomorrow and see if it's for real....

Yup ... i can confirm it's true :top: i've called mr. Raymond Low and he said the promotion will last till end of next month (end Jan 09) ... the following is d breakdown charges for E46 :

Petronas Synthium RM209 per bottle (4L)* 2 = RM418
Oil filter RM35
Labour RM20
Total is RM473

From google
Name : Zeurosense Motorsports Sdn Bhd
Address: No.31, Jalan PSK 10, Pusat Perdagangan, 43300, Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Contact number : 03-89441998
Mobile Phone Number : 012-3063849
Contact person: Raymond Low

Too bad i just change my engine oil :( :banghead:

p/s: thanks to microeurocar for sharing info :top:

ur M3 is a special e46 therefore i think d pricing is oso special larrr hehehe :D

I think price for engine oil and labour will remain the same. Maybe the price for oil filter different.

i think M3 uses a different weight of engine oil ... 10W60 if i'm not mistaken thus pricing could be different or it could be d same ...

How many litre required actually? 4 litre isnt enough? Do we required more than that? Some said 5 litle would. Some said 4 litre is enough. Since now my e46 just filled up 4 litre only. The oil level indicator showed ok. Confusing. Huhu..If required 5ltr, i would buy pack of 18ltr. Much more cheaper. Can use for one year oil change. Hehe..:top:

tenno;382689 said:
How many litre required actually? 4 litre isnt enough? Do we required more than that? Some said 5 litle would. Some said 4 litre is enough. Since now my e46 just filled up 4 litre only. The oil level indicator showed ok. Confusing. Huhu..If required 5ltr, i would buy pack of 18ltr. Much more cheaper. Can use for one year oil change. Hehe..:top:

Your's must be a 318 since it requires only 4 litres.
325 require 6.8 litres.
I prefer to go to shops which only charge me for the amount I use ie by litre as I prefer not to keep the remainder.

Good info

B33mEr;382313 said:
Yup ... i can confirm it's true :top: i've called mr. Raymond Low and he said the promotion will last till end of next month (end Jan 09) ... the following is d breakdown charges for E46 :

Petronas Synthium RM209 per bottle (4L)* 2 = RM418
Oil filter RM35
Labour RM20
Total is RM473

From google
Name : Zeurosense Motorsports Sdn Bhd
Address: No.31, Jalan PSK 10, Pusat Perdagangan, 43300, Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Contact number : 03-89441998
Mobile Phone Number : 012-3063849
Contact person: Raymond Low

Too bad i just change my engine oil :( :banghead:

p/s: thanks to microeurocar for sharing info :top:

Bro B33mEr, thanx for the good info.... :top:
I think the shop just nearby to my house.
Plan to go there next week... yeehaaa...! :wink:

Info

microeurocar;382347 said:
Since I'm sending my car there tomorrow, I can get more info then. Cheers.....

Bro microeurocar, r u went to the shop yet? So, how's trully story you had?
Its will be great if you can share the info as well ... :top:

Hi All even though I have been driving BMW for quite a while now but I not sure what is the DYNO Run and what is the benefit to my car. Can somebody explain. Maybe there's somebody in the forum like me but to shy to ask. :)

Bro, DYNO is about to test you UDM's, how's the max can go on the BHP(PS) and Max Torque(N-M)
of your car. At the end of the test, its will be the graph attached to see the result.

All Sifus, correct me if i'm wrong...

went there at noon just now...good service..for e46 m3 using 7 litr of castrol 10/60(rm115 pr ltr)labour and oil filter is 85 ....total 890....nice job and very friendly owner

ajad308;383769 said:
went there at noon just now...good service..for e46 m3 using 7 litr of castrol 10/60(rm115 pr ltr)labour and oil filter is 85 ....total 890....nice job and very friendly owner

That's more than half price cheaper than AB!!!!
I went to the shop today around 6pm.....spoken to Mr. Raymond (very friendly)...:top:
Did a great job...Paid RM473 for everything....Oil 2x4L, oil filter, labour. But didn't make it on the dyno. I went to their HQ and saw plenty of cars queing up for dyno session. I made an appointment already.

same here....dyno full....made an appointment already....cant wait to see my actual HP..

microeurocar;383792 said:
That's more than half price cheaper than AB!!!!
I went to the shop today around 6pm.....spoken to Mr. Raymond (very friendly)...:top:
Did a great job...Paid RM473 for everything....Oil 2x4L, oil filter, labour. But didn't make it on the dyno. I went to their HQ and saw plenty of cars queing up for dyno session. I made an appointment already.

Microeucar how do you know "it's more than half price cheaper than AB"??? you have an M3 is it???

GUYS,

please be warn, this is a marketing spam and do not waste you time here, this nick microeurocar is just here to create some smoke and generate some business for the workshop zeurosense, i am not even surprised that microeurocar is a partner or related to the above mention workshop. please check out the links below, and you will find the very same nick microeurocar spamming every other car club forum promoting the oil service & free dyno.

zeurosense is a workshop that also deals with superchargers, and microeurocar has also started a thread here with regards to installing one of which is just another scam by microeurocar to gather some supercharging prospect for the workshop. however, at another forum it is mentioned by himself that his car is already equipped with one and zeurosense is mention in it as well.

FYI, lubricants do not come with a huge profit margin from the oil companies and so is running a dyno, if some shop is giving out too good of a deal, i would be wary of it.

link 1- myvi club
Link 2 - bimmerianz - promoting the oil and dyno service and supercharger mentioned.
link 3 - zeurosense company info

Top Bottom