Forummer Status Suggestion

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kaniz

Club Guest
Hi CM's, Just a suggestion here. Noticed that we have Club Guest, Newbie & Official Members to differentiate the status of forummers. Suggesting we have only 1 status for non Official Members which is Club Guest. Noticed forummers who has more than 1000 postings is also called Newbie which i believe that they not newbie's.Thanking in advance for allocating your valuable time for BMWCM. BR//Kaniz

kaniz;649489 said:
Hi CM's,

Just a suggestion here. Noticed that we have Club Guest, Newbie & Official Members to differentiate the status of forummers.
Suggesting we have only 1 status for non Official Members which is Club Guest. Noticed forummers who has more than 1000 postings is also called Newbie which i believe that they not newbie's.
Thanking in advance for allocating your valuable time for BMWCM.

BR//Kaniz

Dei..put in membership form la...otherwise all suggestions charged at RM100 per piece.......or BMWCM have to take commission of 10% on every sale, valuable advise procured or given....hehehehehehehehe...peace bro! Cabutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PS - I think system upgrade la that's why baldie can become newbie also.....again...cabutzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ssmann;649500 said:
Dei..put in membership form la...otherwise all suggestions charged at RM100 per piece.......or BMWCM have to take commission of 10% on every sale, valuable advise procured or given....hehehehehehehehe...peace bro! Cabutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PS - I think system upgrade la that's why baldie can become newbie also.....again...cabutzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I had a hunch u will come & bang me in the membership.........hahahaha.......good one cha!!!!!!!

we are talking to Tom and finalizing some settings. Hope to come with a general solution which is beneficial to everyone soon. Thanks for the heads up guys..

Kaniz : fill up the form fast...hehehehe

Kaniz, everywhere also kena bang ah... Already shift from Chow Kit ah? :vroam:

Top Bottom