Food For Thought - What If BMW Similar Situation As Lancer ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Anthony5785;660570 said:
Hey,

You just remind me about this.....i had seen such car but when i see the brand.....like satu macam....I know china can replica almost anything...

We are in Bolehland la bro..things are mostly doable here..not just in China:34:..kekeke

JFT63;660600 said:
We are in Bolehland la bro..things are mostly doable here..not just in China:34:..kekeke

I really don't feel good about all this copying....to be blunt, i feel like looking at Pondan and the reason why is, modified car to others car - it is like sexual change from ori to some others things or people looking at the pondan and point finger say it is a real women and better !!! don't belive...test it your self and everything have...somemore cheaper...

Disclaimer - I am not insulting a sexual change personnal however it is just an personal analogy for discussion purpose and without any insultation to the personal which is dead or alive.

perhaps we can look at it from a different angle. when you buy a beemer, you are not merely buying the car. its the process that makes is a bmw. the buying experience, aftersales service, materials used, quality control etc.

bmw-inspired the other hand, materials used could be of inferior quality (localised), buying experience will be different, and no matter how inspired the car is, it is still a non-bmw.

when asked what car you drive, would you rather be replying
a) just a humble beemer 525, M-sport; or
b) Ace GTX 2.5 Turbo (assuming its a name for BMW inspired). Oh, and i went with highline supersport package, got bodykit, titatnium tailpipe.

i've seen this 1 or 2 times on the road

images

P4170205_resize.JPG

makes me wanna blow up his car to dust! and vacum it and throw it in the river

Sabar bro...kita curik and masuk autoshow dulu..dah menang2 baru dispose of it properly. joking only lah..yeehheeeeaa

JFT63;660659 said:
Sabar bro...kita curik and masuk autoshow dulu..dah menang2 baru dispose of it properly. joking only lah..yeehheeeeaa

hahaha good idea .. the if we won the money we split la 50 - 50.

JFT63;660659 said:

Curi and dispose is a good idea but if menang, then i suspect the roadshow is organize my persatuan orang buta for charity...

The person who modified is good and come with skill !!...but for me i look at it still is a Bapuk or aka Pondan

Anthony5785;660666 said:
Curi and dispose is a good idea but if menang, then i suspect the roadshow is organize my persatuan orang buta for charity...

The person who modified is good and come with skill !!...but for me i look at it still is a Bapuk or aka Pondan

kacau pondan la best nanti kena kejar itu pondan dekat susur 4 bahahhaha!

IF that happens, i'd happily go buy myself a brand new latest model re-badged bmw... i know i'd like to have the latest 5-series but can't afford one so I wouldn't necessarily be upset or unhappy if this were to happen. And in the process experience the JOY felt by proton buyers who bought Inspira.

Top Bottom