FOLDING REAR MIRROR WITH KEY FOB E90 320i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Cool! I rather use timer, few minutes after ignition key removed, the side mirror shall fold.. :D But my 2007 E90 320i no motorised folding mechanism in my side mirror.. oh well!

IMO no point to have that feature when you can just press the button in the door panel. Our standard key fob can open and close all the windows remotely, which is actually useful to cool the car quickly after it's been parked in the hot sun, and yet I never use it.

buy the 308gt peugeot for only 110k..they come with auto fold side mirror hehe:thefinger:

NOnono.... pressing the button is one thing.. it'll be lots more cool if u can fold it with a key fob. or unfold it while u're approaching your UDM..

I tot LCI model should have this feature.. sigh...with only window winding up down feature....

i tot they say 325 models have?
i know mine cant

F02 confirm can, just hold the lock button, the side mirrors will fold up

Don't think that way! As Astro said, change your mindset. I would hazard a guess that you came from driving japs with all their bells and whistles. With key fobs that can do everything, including make coffee. You're in a BMW now and it's a German car, which means it's teutonic and everything is designed logically. Whether a 318, 320, 325, 335 or M3, a 3-series is the best driving experience you'll ever have in a saloon, and even better than some sports cars. THAT is what's important, not whether you can fold your wing mirrors with your key fob.

BTW, you can do all sorts of tricks with an RF-based remote, but RF remotes are so easy for car thieves to scan and duplicate that it's ridiculous. Your key fob has a high security coding system and each time you press ANY button, your car is going through random number metrics to identify it - impossible to scan and duplicate. It means that the main MO to steal BMWs is carjacking though, so look around you before you enter or exit your car. ;)

Top Bottom