First time buyer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bluekang

Club Guest
Hi,I'm planning to buy a BMW 3 series. However I'm in dilemma as there are two options a) A recond 325i (2006) for RM230,000 1 year warranty by NAZA b) A brand new 320i for RM230,000 3 years warranty by Auto Bavaria. As a first time buyer of BMW car my concern is on value for money, maintenance cost etc. Your sincere advise please!! .

if i were u, it would be a brand new with 3 years warranty by AB. more value for money, as it is brand new. No 'wear and tear to be replace' issue. No headache maintaining it for 3 yrs. And lastly, your first bimmer is a virgin :D this is for the long run perspective, since u didn't even mentioned of wanting power. but even if u did, i would still suggest you to always get a new one in this situation.less headache.

320d has impressive fuel comnsumption...6l/ 100km @ better torque......but of course the 325i famous 6 inline is wow...

apujegah;525063 said:
yesss, 320d phewwwittt :rock:

I always try to buy brand new...if money not a problem and you really want a 325i, get brand new one bro.

I went through the same thing just a few months ago, first time BMW buyer, recon vs. new. I'm not new to buying used cars, my last 2 cars were all used.

While the recon option seems to be good value, what you get is a BMW with unknown history, pre-LCI 3-series and a not so reliable workshop/service center from what I've heard. I never went to a single Naza workshop in my 3+ years of owning a Peugeot, I didn't want to do the same with a recon BMW either.

So I went to Auto Bavaria, test drove the 320i, 320d and 325i back to back and ended up with the 320d.

btw is the official warranty 2 years or 3 years?

Top Bottom