finding a right 3 series for myself

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

winsonchew

Club Guest
looking for unreg 3 series...budget around 200k++ but.. dono choosing which 1...i'm interesting on 2 type of 3 series e92 coupe.. but.. its 320.. means 2.0ccanother one is e90 4 door sedan.. but.. its 325i.. 2.5ccboth car price is around the same.. if the outlook.. for sure coupe is better.. but.. the 2.0cc engine will under power or maybe lose to e90 2.5cc 4 door sedan??please give me comment.. tq

U are the best to answer those question.. Both is good for me. I'll pick the one with newer manufacturing year, or/and lower mileage unit.

of coz the 4pot 2.0 engine coupe will lose out to 2.5cc sedan.

guess the question boils down to looks or performance, if u want stylo mylo.. go for E92. (Only 156 HP?)

If u want zoom zoom.... go for 325i (218 HP)

Ideally, get a E92 325 la... Think u can find on mudah 2007 unregistered for 21x,xxx and you'll have best of both worlds :D

yah.. e90 4 door sedan and e92 coupe got different on their tail light.. the front for both car is almost the same depend on what bodykit..

e92 coupe 325i is around 248k years 07 unreg.. uk spec..

the tail light i think e92 coupe more pretty,right??

Before jumping into the bandwagon, do browse thru the forum to see the what some of us have to put up with. Otherwise, most models are fabulous to drive. If you love fast driving, go for the 325. 4 doors are fine - more practical.

whiteknight88;567640 said:
if u really really wan practical, buy camry / accord la ... cabutz!!

I think he meant practical RWD balance chassis car that can throw around corners without slowing down.. :p :D

Since you are also considering a 4-door car, check out the updated 320d. Test drive all three and then decide! :wink:

docrayboy;568383 said:
yeah bro..either the 335i or the 320d. Nothing else comes close....cabutz....!

I'd go for the 335i.....320d is a great car...but in the long run you wont do justice to the care with our crappy quality if diesel....unless you're willing to remove the catalytic converter.

325, higher spec, more powerful engine, drive, Bluetooth... 325 hands down!

irwaniz8816;568410 said:
I'd go for the 335i.....320d is a great car...but in the long run you wont do justice to the care with our crappy quality if diesel....unless you're willing to remove the catalytic converter.

The 335i is so much better than the 320d, it's equivalent is the 335d lah. :D

btw why do people always talk about crappy diesel but never about the crappy petrol? Malaysia has been stuck in Euro 2 petrol *and* diesel for awhile.

Top Bottom