Finally Get my E90 :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Congratulations on your new ride!

There is button next to the side mirror control, just slide the button and the side mirrors should fold up.

I had BimmerCoder also code my car such that when I press and hold the lock button, the mirror will fold up as well :)

Mavik said:
Congratulations on your new ride!

There is button next to the side mirror control, just slide the button and the side mirrors should fold up.

I had BimmerCoder also code my car such that when I press and hold the lock button, the mirror will fold up as well :)
lols~
just realized that my ride doesnt come with fold up mirror :(
beside the side mirror control have not nothing~

jackzai said:
lols~
just realized that my ride doesnt come with fold up mirror :(
beside the side mirror control have not nothing~
Some early E90s does not come with the automatic folding feature. Its possible to buy the autofolding mirrors separately and retrofit into the car. Not that hard if your car already comes with powered seat. Refer > http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681912

And by the way :p if you're gonna do it, might as well throw this in. Looks much cooler than the stock non m mirrors.

Picture277-1.jpg

What about semi power seats (height and seat rake?) like the ones that the local dealers sold?

If you have at least semi powered seats its also possible. If completely no powered seat, its still possible but a lot more work. Have to wire a new wire from the FRM (foot well module).

HWayne said:
If you have at least semi powered seats its also possible. If completely no powered seat, its still possible but a lot more work. Have to wire a new wire from the FRM (foot well module).
oic~Whats meaning is semi-powerseat?

Hikaru said:
What about semi power seats (height and seat rake?) like the ones that the local dealers sold?
Whats meaning is semi-powerseat?

jackzai said:
oic~Whats meaning is semi-powerseat?

Whats meaning is semi-powerseat?
Auto seat height adjustments. Take a pic of your driver seat and ill have a look :)

lamer said:
how much are the side mirrors shown above? look nice.
A couple of thousand if I am not mistaken, I think I saw a set at Eurotuner. Best to give them a call :)

Top Bottom