Finally E39!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lithium2

Club Guest
After almost 2 months of soul searching, finally ended up with an E39.I drove it back home last night...... now I know why people say once driven a BMW..... you will never go back to the japs.......... my EG9 feels like a junk car now, but I still love it thou:rolleyes:I will bring the car to a mech to do a major check, service and repair this saturday. After that I will need to find a paint shop........ anyone can recommend me a good paint shop? Thanks!

Well, congrats, but where the most important things, photosssssssss

congrats on your E39 purchase! Now you have gone from boys to man!

JFT63;699900 said:
Congrats bro..keep the EG9 as your spare car....

If can afford it, will definitely do that! HAHA.

Actually my plan is to do up the E39 (now appearance is not very good), and make my wife sell her VIOS. Then I can keep my EG9. hehe

haywire;699910 said:
Well, congrats, but where the most important things, photosssssssss

Now abit shy to show photos here, because it's not very good looking at the moment, that's why need advice on paintshop first.

bmw7833;699919 said:
Live the e39!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly I was half hearted to get this car for a week while waiting for the loan, because of the "uncle look" of the car and a bit worry about it's maintainance cost.

Actually before I give the owner the balance check, I asked for another drive of the car to confirm whether I really wants it. I gave the check immediately after the driving experience, it was just awesome, I test drive a lot of E36 and E46 but E39 gives me that WOW! feeling.

Lithium2;699939 said:
Now abit shy to show photos here, because it's not very good looking at the moment, that's why need advice on paintshop first.

My 2cents, start with wear & tear area 1st. If all is ok, then proceed to looks.

Lithium2;699942 said:
Honestly I was half hearted to get this car for a week while waiting for the loan, because of the "uncle look" of the car and a bit worry about it's maintainance cost.

Actually before I give the owner the balance check, I asked for another drive of the car to confirm whether I really wants it. I gave the check immediately after the driving experience, it was just awesome, I test drive a lot of E36 and E46 but E39 gives me that WOW! feeling.

Obviously u made the rite choice. welcome on board!

Congrats Lithium2 on your newly acquired. E39 always flourishes you with a great driving experience every time you're behind the wheel.

Yes, like Kaniz said, fix up your wear & tear parts first before proceeding to the looks department. At least you know you have sorted any headaches that would have arise if you hadn't.

Lastly, we need photooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssss!!!!

kaniz;699956 said:
My 2cents, start with wear & tear area 1st. If all is ok, then proceed to looks.

Good one Kaniz...so very true

Top Bottom