Ferrari Trackday

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Woo hoo...where is my Ferrari?

Oops...I forgot...never had one...BMW only... :beaten:

Beemaro...u tellin coz we can join or just go there n maybe just drool? :D

ferrari track day?..i dont think they'll let u in without a prancing horse badge bro :D maybe i donno la :D

BUrger time!

:yahoo:

Originally posted by beemaro@Jun 15 2006, 06:05 AM
Info sharing - Got SG Ferrari trackday this weekend at Sepang
info sharing - got Maserati and Ferrari trackday on Sat, got Fiorano launch too..

drool....

MAYBE will have a german car amongst the italians.. :D

pope...u got that right!:D

shy only for non m's want to even go..:)

BT!

:yahoo:

What to shy ? Tengok saja ok ma. Another way to spend the weekend.

Besides, there r really not many people that can afford to own these italian machines.

The Ferrari track day is a blast. Its simply amazing as one get the 'royal' treatment. The food is fantastic, the instructors are experienced and very knowlegable. When I attended this event last year, it was a sight for motorhead's sore eyes. The number of Ferraris out on track is remarkable. Too bad I can't go this year. My buddy got rid of his ferraris.

Maybe next year when he get another prancing horse.

If you're there to watch, by all means go check it out. And for the fortunate few that can get a taxi and or a drive all the power to you.
Just the sound of those V8 and V12s roaring down the main straight is intoxicating.

Originally posted by RedZ4@Jun 16 2006, 01:19 PM
The Ferrari track day is a blast. Its simply amazing as one get the 'royal' treatment. The food is fantastic, the instructors are experienced and very knowlegable. When I attended this event last year, it was a sight for motorhead's sore eyes. The number of Ferraris out on track is remarkable. Too bad I can't go this year. My buddy got rid of his ferraris.

Maybe next year when he get another prancing horse.

If you're there to watch, by all means go check it out. And for the fortunate few that can get a taxi and or a drive all the power to you.
Just the sound of those V8 and V12s roaring down the main straight is intoxicating.

Hmm....does that mean that anyone wanting to go has to tag along with a Ferrari Club Member?

Take it then that we cant just drive up in our UDM's and say "Hi, can i just watch and oogle"..... :cry:

my fren saw them in highway today 20-30 masers and ferraris. the masers actually sounds louder than the 360s

Wow..brothers and sisters together-gether :yahoo:

Masers and Ferrari...Cool. :yahoo:

Just a suggestion...should have inter club get-together for TT or HH someday (other than bowling nights) :yahoo:

Top Bottom