Failsafe

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
penasenja;396618 said:
i experiance the same last 4 days.... my car suddenly shut down while im still driving.. the power just goes out just like im not put in any gear lever, in facts im on lever D, probably at gear 4, crisuing 60-70-km/h... in about 5 min times, i restart the car and it run like nothing happen with no indicator turn out at all... a few days after, the car again suddently shut down, and this time i cannot start the car... called the mec, found out the fuel pump failed. Acvtaully i doubt about it because the pump just been replace with the ori part last 6 months only... but, the mec knows better than me, so i change the party and the car can start and drive normal... i go the the workshop and do the computer checking. it appear fault something like ".. transmission monitor .." and also "EWS interface"... the mec just clean the fault and the car run smoothly.

last night, the car again suddently shut down, no indicator turn out, restart the car, but it just cant. A few min after, the car can start and again it looks like nothing happen.. damn...

Anybody here had the same experiance..? really2 need ur advise... i cannot sleep last nite thinkin y....

:stupid:

1. Your mechanic change new fuel pump or re-con one.. Original or retroffit from other car.

2. Did you change your fuel filter? A choke fuel filter will caused your fuse to blow or starve your engine of petrol causing it to stall.

3. At your fuel rail, did you check the fuel pressure regulator. A faulty regulator will cause a problem with fuel injection and return excess petrol back to the tank.

EWS.. is for the anti-theft for the car. It will disable your car from starting.

Top Bottom