F1 Malaysia 2005

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
.... but they sure don't seem to wear the Sauber colours. Looks more like Ferarri and McLaren fans-wor

Hahaha...FERRARI SUCKS

The other thing is, F1 is getting to be pretty boring, other than the Webber/Fisi incident, there wasnt much drama as Alonso was cruising from start to finish without much challenge from the rest. *sigh*

Even if Ferrari uses their new car, rumours have it that their problems are not the car but the BRIDGESTONE tires!!

Originally posted by ALBundy@Mar 20 2005, 10:07 PM
Hahaha...FERRARI SUCKS

The other thing is, F1 is getting to be pretty boring, other than the Webber/Fisi incident, there wasnt much drama as Alonso was cruising from start to finish without much challenge from the rest. *sigh*

Even if Ferrari uses their new car, rumours have it that their problems are not the car but the BRIDGESTONE tires!!
Probably you're right about the Bridgestones. Barrichello have to retire from the race as his tyres were already slipping.

Originally posted by c-square@Mar 21 2005, 11:01 AM
.... but they sure don't seem to wear the Sauber colours. Looks more like Ferarri and McLaren fans-wor
I dunno leh .. maybe they were paid to wear the outfits lar but when the race started they were shouting "Sauber! Sauber!" so I just assume Sauber fans lor ... hehe :D

Originally posted by ALBundy@Mar 21 2005, 03:07 AM
Hahaha...FERRARI SUCKS

Yeah, I fell asleep on bundy's shoulder while catching it at Souled Out....

The first 3/4 of the race was not bad.......Davidson's engine blow up, followed by Kimi's punture & off road excursion, then Ralf wheel-to wheel banging with Webber and dog fight between the 2 & Heidfeld that followed, clash between Webber & Fisi........the last quarter of the race was indeed boring, everyone was just concentrating in finishing the race.

BTW, all the actions mentioned above were seen right infront of F Stand, where I was sitting.

Great photos all of them!! Thanks for sharing, esp the ones with the F1 girls! Any more to share with us lesser mortals who could not make it there?? That's what makes this forum so unique and interesting! Cheers! :yes!:

Damn, still trying to attach the pics I took.......damn, damn,damn...

Not IT savvy......please bear with me.

Aichaaaa, Jeff.... faitee lah!! I think Alvin was at F-stand too. Hope he caught the action with Fisi going on top of Webber!

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Mar 21 2005, 01:05 PM
Aichaaaa, Jeff.... faitee lah!! I think Alvin was at F-stand too. Hope he caught the action with Fisi going on top of Webber!
Alvin was at the K stand... First corner....

Magicfox was at the F stand, I think

Top Bottom