F1 Malaysia 2005

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
That's about it from me... these are the better ones from my camera...

Anyway, I tot i saw Dimples 2 rows behind me for a while... then vanished later and not to be seen again...

BTW, saw this E30 at the car park....

Zender rear spoiler... (as embossed on the spoiler)

What side skirt...??? Zender??

The fins as can be seen on the front bumper indicates it's a Zender front bumper..

so I think the sideskirt can very well be a zender sideskirt...

Lovely pics fabian - thanks for posting them. Pity about the chicks huh...at least the Japan GT queens make the rounds even to the lowly hillstands.

To my horror, I saw a picture of Jean Todt, Datuk Yeoh and BAI LING together in today's NST. I wonder what that super publicity-hungry "actress" did in order to weasel her way in.

Also, check out the NST for a picture of Tan Sri (I think!) Hassan Merican actually smiling! I've never seen this relatively low-profile corporate figure smile - even in person....

Great shots Fab.......esp those at speed! I wun be able to pan that fast and cannot even hold camera still when they fly past, due to the trembling seats!

Guess u answered your own questions...the driver in Wiliams BMW was Weber, and the BAR Honda...probably Anthony Davidson, replacement for Sato who I heard was on M.C.....

Thanks for sharing!

Tan Sri smiles, everyday in the office lift. In public, he does look quite stern.

Originally posted by wkwoo69@Mar 21 2005, 09:54 AM
To my horror, I saw a picture of Jean Todt, Datuk Yeoh and BAI LING together in today's NST. I wonder what that super publicity-hungry "actress" did in order to weasel her way in.
Which one is the "publicity hungry actress" - Michelle Yeoh or Bai Ling? Dun tell me you dun know Jead Toad and Michelle Yeoh are.........having it on????

Originally posted by Jules@Mar 21 2005, 10:25 AM
Great shots Fab.......esp those at speed! I wun be able to pan that fast and cannot even hold camera still when they fly past, due to the trembling seats!

Guess u answered your own questions...the driver in Wiliams BMW was Weber, and the BAR Honda...probably Anthony Davidson, replacement for Sato who I heard was on M.C.....

Thanks for sharing!
for moving shots like this, take the photo by moving the camera to keep the object in the 'sweetspot'. Click when u want it and then keep following the object when the camera is still capturing...

The prancing horse has been humbled !!! .... let's see what happens when they rollout their 2005 cars. ;)

Originally posted by fabianyee@Mar 20 2005, 11:55 PM
That's about it from me... these are the better ones from my camera...

Anyway, I tot i saw Dimples 2 rows behind me for a while... then vanished later and not to be seen again...
Hehe ... I was there with my friend, Cathryn! But after the first few laps, it got rather hot and uncomfortable so we went back to the air-conditioning ....

I took some pics as well but will post later k? Just a short preview of the some of the Sauber fans ... :p ;)

Yes, its good to see Tan Sri smile...he does looks so stern otherwise.

I was referring to Bai Ling lah....Datuk is definitely not publicity hungry! She's one really classy lady, and its no surprise that JT fell for her. Its clear that BL's laching on to them, not the other way round. On the other hand, they could be friends, or maybe the photographer just thought JT having hot orientals on either side would make a good piccie. I wouldn't mind having my pic taken with either or both of them myself!

Top Bottom