e92 m3 or gtr

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
B33mEr;698872 said:
Then I choose Porsche GT2 RS ... Both winning the race and getting the girls :D

Yup porsche gt2 rs is cool but i don't really like it after the Kluang run incident LOL!

MRsamdol;698461 said:
I went thru the same thing so i am talking from experience... my choices was a 2009 gtr, 2005/2006 carrera 2, 2009 s5 and the m3. After test driving all it was down to the audi or bmw, both were v8's. The Audi had more grunt but was more relaxed than the bmw and the interior and bulid quality of the audi was better. Porsche was a basic bottom line base model so ya...no way. The GTR??? hmmm fun but after a while i was embarrassed to be driving the car, it was the biggest car but it was the fastest by far. I chose the m3 cause i am a bmw fanboy and couldn't make myself buy an audi and somemore i would be buying the best by driving the M the audi was only an S not an RS.

Another choice was the R8, that is a nice car but it was going for more than RM450k not very practical car though. Met an r8 and Gtr on the road that day and played around a bit could keep up with the r8, guess it was a v8. The GTR "tapau" both our cars like we were stuck in first gear.

thanks for sharing...mind sharing why you were embarrassed to drive the gtr after awhile bro?

wigertoods;699374 said:
haha Dr Zul, you're the man! 2 m3s in garage...not many ppl can beat that...

Actually planned to sell the 6-MT but 'pain' looking at the offer. At the same time been hunting past 1 year for the frozen grey. That's howI end up with 2 M3, the 6-MT and 7-DCT.

wigertoods;699371 said:
thanks for sharing...mind sharing why you were embarrassed to drive the gtr after awhile bro?

The closest analogy i can make is... Driving the GTR is like going out with a prostitute, it will give you the most pleasure but that's one woman you won't bring home meet your family. :rock:

Well and the fact that the looks did not appeal to me but it's fast and handles real well. Don't have to be an expert to drive really fast feels like the car has no limits. The M3 looks good to me and like i said i am a big bmwfanboy.

MRsamdol;699578 said:
The closest analogy i can make is... Driving the GTR is like going out with a prostitute, it will give you the most pleasure but that's one woman you won't bring home meet your family. :rock:

Well and the fact that the looks did not appeal to me but it's fast and handles real well. Don't have to be an expert to drive really fast feels like the car has no limits. The M3 looks good to me and like i said i am a big bmwfanboy.

Thats why you bring M3 home to meet your family la. Good for you

Top Bottom