e92 m3 or gtr

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
No doubt GTR is faster but i choose the M3 ... Looks better and the glorious sound of the V8 plus it doesn't have the boy racer image compared to the GTR

thanks for the response bro, just can't help but feel the gtr is a lot more car for the money, compared to the m3

porsche beater.

[video=youtube;65jotM3cKQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65jotM3cKQQ&feature=fvwrel[/video]

the GTR definitely if you want fast and clinical car...M3 for its balance of everyday car and a fast car...

GTR is damn fast car. The sound is intoxicating but I will choose BMW for practicality. Why dun u get ///M5.

My old junk cuntchill having fun with GTR. He sprint till fire come out from the exhaust!:burnout:

IMG00079-20111204-1519.jpg

Next time I see your old junk I sure slow down bro. Driven a friend's Hartge tuned m5 but am not sure if it's practical for daily drive. Even he drives a mini cooper s for daily use

wigertoods;697887 said:
Next time I see your old junk I sure slow down bro. Driven a friend's Hartge tuned m5 but am not sure if it's practical for daily drive. Even he drives a mini cooper s for daily use

M5 not practical? It has 4 doors, enough low down torque for city driving, plenty of boot space maybe fuel economy not so good though ... Definitely more practical than a GTR or even the E92 M3 ... Alternative E90 M3 or 335i

Yup i agree GTR do provide more bang for your buck in terms of performance and technology ... from what i've read maintenance is really expensive but then again for the performance it delivers that is to be expected i guess

wigertoods;697887 said:

No need la bro. Am sure u can afford M5. Practicality is very subjective to individual. If u ask me myvi is practical for daily use and my level. But I love driving and BMW can give me the driving feel. Again only u can decide coz its your money & preference.

Depends on what u want mate.. GTR is pure speed,period.BUT the car will eclipse u in every way,no one will say u're a good driver when u aced a race or a laptime.It'll always be the car.U're just the 'sidekick'.
The M3 will work with u and share the glory.It'll be your friend,ur driving companion,ur soulmate.

I guess u know which I'll choose.

supergripen;698099 said:
Depends on what u want mate.. GTR is pure speed,period.BUT the car will eclipse u in every way,no one will say u're a good driver when u aced a race or a laptime.It'll always be the car.U're just the 'sidekick'.
The M3 will work with u and share the glory.It'll be your friend,ur driving companion,ur soulmate.

I guess u know which I'll choose.

hahaha bro if this is how you answer during a beauty pageant you would surely be crowned the winner...you make me wanna go out there and immediately get the m3...bravo! you would make a star salesperson too...I gather you're a pilot?

anyway the question is nothing more than just to hear some nice debates/discussion...thanks guys for your input, keep it coming..btw my daily ride is 535, not really eyeing the m or gtr yet, but would love to one day get a 911 turbo and maybe the f10 m5, but surely not paying for it brand new...

... just remember somebody mention to me before, it is still a Datsun...

Datsuns rock ... hehe

anyway, the e92 m3 gets my vote .... gtr very transformer look :tongue:

I take it you want either one of these cars because you emphasize on performance.In that case,my vote goes to the GTR. Yes, GTR fanboys all over the world overhype this car, but lets be truthful; Compare to the M3, the GTR beats it in every performance category you care to mention.
I heard the GTR can be a maintenance nightmare, but if you can afford a car this expensive, maintenance costs shouldn't be that much of a concern.

I went thru the same thing so i am talking from experience... my choices was a 2009 gtr, 2005/2006 carrera 2, 2009 s5 and the m3. After test driving all it was down to the audi or bmw, both were v8's. The Audi had more grunt but was more relaxed than the bmw and the interior and bulid quality of the audi was better. Porsche was a basic bottom line base model so ya...no way. The GTR??? hmmm fun but after a while i was embarrassed to be driving the car, it was the biggest car but it was the fastest by far. I chose the m3 cause i am a bmw fanboy and couldn't make myself buy an audi and somemore i would be buying the best by driving the M the audi was only an S not an RS.

Another choice was the R8, that is a nice car but it was going for more than RM450k not very practical car though. Met an r8 and Gtr on the road that day and played around a bit could keep up with the r8, guess it was a v8. The GTR "tapau" both our cars like we were stuck in first gear.

I guess at the end of the day it all boils down to what one wants in a car.. some wants the fastest,some wants the most involving,some wants the most pretty,some wants the most prestigious and others wants the one that handles the best.

For me,I prefer a sleeper car that doesn't 'announce' or even 'shout' FAST.. thus why I chose what I drive now.AND also cuz it's what I could afford.

To be in such an envious position to have the headache to choose between these great cars is already somewhat fantastic..so,lucky you.Whatever you choose,make sure it makes you extremely happy,with a smile that stretches from ear to ear.Life is short.

From my point of view bmw win the girls , GTR win the race . then what will you choose?

Apiz;698868 said:
From my point of view bmw win the girls , GTR win the race . then what will you choose?

Then I choose Porsche GT2 RS ... Both winning the race and getting the girls :D

Top Bottom