E90 front wishbone bushing replacement

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DieSel

Club Guest
Folks,My front left wishbone bushing was reported to have a crack. Quill said they will have to replace both the wishbones that might cost about RM4000+. I'm out of warranty and wanted to check if there are anyone outside of BMW who will have the expertise, tools and knowledge to replace them at a fraction of the cost. Appreciate your suggestions. Cheers!!

DieSel;735959 said:
Folks,

My front left wishbone bushing was reported to have a crack. Quill said they will have to replace both the wishbones that might cost about RM4000+. I'm out of warranty and wanted to check if there are anyone outside of BMW who will have the expertise, tools and knowledge to replace them at a fraction of the cost. Appreciate your suggestions.

Cheers!!

Try Bomin Ipoh Road, Optimum Kayu Ara, WP Pandan or Zender Segambut.

Easy peasy....stay away from the stealers once you are out of the warranty..

cheers

What year is your 320d? Wah damn exp for the wishbone is it normal for all E90 for this failure?

Item 14 issit?

Item 9: Tension strut with hydr. mount
Item 14: Wishbone
MTUzMzU5X3A=.png

Item 14, AUD185 = MYR588 : http://bimmerbarn.com.au/product_info.cfm?contentID=3934
31-12-6-770-849.jpg

initialM;736309 said:
What year is your 320d? Wah damn exp for the wishbone is it normal for all E90 for this failure?

Hi initialM. My year is 2011. I clock a lot of mileage on my ride.

Cheers.

BaddBoyz3;738555 said:
Bro DieSel,

As similar car owner, I was concerned when reading your 1st post. Been searching the web and came up with similar issue here http://www.bmwland.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=125242&p=1051607

Was the car jacked up before due to alignment/rim change, or did you hit a curb previously? This could be the cause as oppose to 'high' mileage.

Bro Baddboyz,
My wheels have been changed and I've done several alignments. Hitting curb.... quite sure not.

Cheerz

DieSel;739034 said:
Bro initialM,

Close to 80,000 km now.

Wow worth investment on your turbodiesel. I mite clock the mileage in 4 to 5 years:wink:
Anyway which wishbone bushing need to change?

Top Bottom