E90 Car Clinic @ Ingress Auto

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Juan Powerblow

Club Guest
Ingress Auto will be having a car clinic specifically tailored for E90 models at their showroom this Saturday (28th June) from 10.00 am onwards. This clinic is actually meant for their customers only but in view of the good relationship with the Club, they are prepared to extend 5 invites to us. Please list your names (nick plus real name please) below:- 1.2.3.4.5. I understand that many E90 fellas have already been invited by Ingress directly because you are on their database for having bought or serviced your car there. Please refrain from listing yourself here so that others can have a chance. The list will close by 10 am tomorrow morning (sorry for such short notice) I believe light food and refreshments will be served.

astroboy;336798 said:
I have a TT at 9am tomorrow at Kelana... hmmmnn.... how ah?

Huh...??

The car clinic is on Saturday... which is also the deadline for you to do something else, heh...

can i tompang question with anyone going to the clinic? how come my e90 320i sports jerky when coming to a stop or when moving from standstill (low acceleration)? i believe this isssue is quite common among e90 owners.

thanks and owe u one

paulpaul2;336842 said:
my question its too stupid to answer?

u need a chinese translator la... means got bmw 'doctor' at the clinic who will answer ur questions abt ur car la...

Ingress Auto will be having a car clinic specifically tailored for E90 models at their showroom this Saturday (28th June) from 10.00 am onwards.

This clinic is actually meant for their customers only but in view of the good relationship with the Club, they are prepared to extend 5 invites to us. Please list your names (nick plus real name please) below:-

1. Juan Powerblow

I understand that many E90 fellas have already been invited by Ingress directly because you are on their database for having bought or serviced your car there. Please refrain from listing yourself here so that others can have a chance.

The list will close by 10 am tomorrow morning (sorry for such short notice)

I believe light food and refreshments will be served.

Keen to attend but worry lazy to wake up so early the next day since will be out late tomorrow night!

bimmerdude;336855 said:
u need a chinese translator la... means got bmw 'doctor' at the clinic who will answer ur questions abt ur car la...

thanks for ur answer bimmerdude :top: i tot type few words to answer my question will so hard one :rolleyes: dont know sure want ask ma...if not wat its the purpose of this forum?

Dun worry DY / JPB - I will give you a wake up call...

This clinic is actually meant for their customers only but in view of the good relationship with the Club, they are prepared to extend 5 invites to us. Please list your names (nick plus real name please) below:-

1. Juan Powerblow
2. Cobra Kai

Ingress Auto E90 Car Clinic
28/6/08 Saturday 10am

1. Juan Powerblow
2. Cobra Kai

Reserved: astroboy.. (I will cancel all my other appointment just to make up the 5 cars if need be.)

I say we support Ingress Auto's initiative all the way since they have done a jolly good job in maintaining our rides :top:

John, have PM u my full name if u need to submit it to Ingress.. Thanks!

I have submitted the names to Ingress Auto and as mentioned in my first post, I now have to close the list. I will see y'all on the list and others tomorrow.

Top Bottom