e60 seats

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

noobie

Club Guest
guys,lately i felt tired sitting in the e60. i've noticed that is comes with 4 way control for the front seat. my other car is 10 ways and i can adjust virtually anyway i want on the other ride. The e60 doesn't have lumbar support(true?), so it's quite tiring even after 30mins of driving.any of you encounter this issue? is there other possible buttons/ways that can give lumbar support/center back?noobie.

Normal E60 seat are like that..if u want lumbar support plus more control i think only E60 that come with Comfort seat has all the features.

Astronyu;652743 said:
Possible to change the seat to one with more way control?

Can be change if u can source a good lubang as bmw seat esp E60 are quite expensive.

hakim_radzuan;652885 said:
Can be change if u can source a good lubang as bmw seat esp E60 are quite expensive.

Urgh..seat is not really in my "todo list"

celaka man... i got back ache sitting in the car... :( need to find ways to solve this... else how to enjoy :)

noobie;653038 said:
celaka man... i got back ache sitting in the car... :( need to find ways to solve this... else how to enjoy :)

Buy IKEA pillow and put behind? Hahaha

Better still, buy ogawa massage thingy put in your car..RM500 something I think.

good idea... not sure if it will be too big, but i'll check it out...

Alternatively, buy a OSIM massage chair and replace your original car seat :)

hahaha.... actually my other ride has a massage function. aisay... e60 is actually a notch higher than my other ride but doesn't come with it. rather bare i must say.

no worries, for now, i'll just get hose lumber support pilliow. looks ugly... but well... better than having back ache.

Sad to say E60 seat is the worst BMW seat ever made. Even older E32 or E34 is much better or older 3 series is better too. I specifically choose my 530 bcoz of the comfort seat. Even the msport seat is sucks. So far the only msport seat model that is frustrating. Try to get used comfort seat if possible. I can bet u will not regret.

any lobang for the comfort seat? was looking at singapore forum, not much feedback about comfort seat as well.

E60 comfort seats are very cheap la...if compare with the E38 comfort sport. try this :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-5-series-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2312322a36

Get the shipment via sea, so that u wont be charged for few thousands of $$ for the freight charges by air and also the tax charged by the custom will inclusive of selling price and also shipping cost.

I should buy the E60 la if like this :D

IMHO, different people have different postures, one seat may be comfortable for you but not for others and vice versa...my 2 sen...

Top Bottom