E60 535d - Available Here?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Tungsten Blue

Club Guest
Hello all, I just got back from UK for short assignment and had the pleasure of driving the 535d. What an awesome car! I was wondering if the model is available here. I read that one of the forummer has it. However, AB claims it only sells 530d as top of the line diesel for E60 here in Malaysia. So, anyone can share how to go about getting it? Thanks.Regards,Sam.

Hi Blue,

Yeah, the bi-turbo diesel engined E60 535d is a completely different animal compared to the standard E60 530d. Unfortunately, I don't think AB is able to bring it in for you but you can probably check with Sapura or BMW Malaysia themselves. Other options would be to check with grey importers such as Naza to see if they can help you out. Happy hunting!

For the rest of you guys who has yet to meet this monster, go here to find out more : http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=100&i=9847

Regards,
VaN.

got a unit even chipped with hartge.. dare to say, faster than m5?!!

Mine have Hartge chips installed on my 530d but I think I want to let go the chip lah.

Recently the car gives a lot of black smoke and I have to change the high pressure fuel pump and the breather valve and hose.

Top Bottom