E60 530i - RM298k

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

E46Fanatic

Club Guest
Saw it being advertised in the Star today... Thats Rm150+k in depreciation in 2 years.Anyway, if you had to choose a new E90 320i or used E60 530i, I think the choice will be obvious to many rite?

Originally posted by E46Fanatic@May 7 2005, 10:24 AM
Saw it being advertised in the Star today... Thats Rm150+k in depreciation in 2 years.

Anyway, if you had to choose a new E90 320i or used E60 530i, I think the choice will be obvious to many rite?
are you certain that it is a E60?

IIRC the ad didn't specifically say so, thought the price was a touch low for E60...

Is it possible that it is for E39 530i?

If it's an E60 then it's a steal but RM298k for an E39 530 is a bit high. My pal sold a E60 530i for RM350 a month back.

Whoa, there are re-cond E60 in Malaysian market ?. I am shocked, if that is the case!.

I have heard horror stories about Japanese owners of European cars there, they drive the daylights of the car for 3-4 years and sell them off. No proper servicing zilch!. I would stay away from cars like this.

BMWs although well built, to take this kind of abuse will probably run very well for 6 months, then "all hell will break lose", tranny going first (ouch!), engine going next (ouch ouch, hey!), electrics playing up (hey , what the heck is next ?)...

In Philippines, E34 and E32 from Subic coming from Japan are in such condition. Complete bundles of disaster waiting to happen to the un-suspecting owner...
:cry:

Top Bottom