e60 525 m sports market price

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

keong16

Club Guest
hi all sifu is that now e60 525 m sports used market price is about 300k ,is this price is reasonable,,?

ibought mine new for 398k .... so it all depends on how old is that car, what specs, and how much u LOVE it ! hehe...

for 300k it should be the old engine without the push start button ignition??

i just sold my e60 520 so i research to find used 525 m sports,this m sports is year 2005 and got the push start button ignition,,and aslo full acc,,,,

i think RM300k that value for money, may b ask for some discount, hows the condition of it?

i did't check with AB,this car is silver colour,today got anather black aslo want sold at 310k,,,,used car dealer say next year price maybe a little low,,,

One word bro for the 525i M sports, you won't regret it.

Well if you can live with the minor bumpy ride at speeds above 100kph++, then you'll be allright, since the suspension changes are most noticeble between 50kph and 100kph.

Really good when you are in the mood to attack the corners really hard.

cheers
QS

Keong16, both the car u can go to ab and check for the car history b4 u put ur money on it ! Definitely the value of car depreciate after another New year !! Go for the best one......... cheer !!!

If my memory serves me right, e60 525i sports with push start button was launched sometime end of 2005 at around RM410K..if you can bargain for RM29+K, sign the dotted line NOW. Even at RM300k for a year old ride still looks very attractive, assuming the car is free from accidents. Keep us posted.

Correction : it was 428k when i ordered it, and so happens comes the NAP so igot it at 398k.

Keong : i think u should wait for another 3 months, come next year then only you buy, u should get some more savings.

That means my car now worth only about 340k ? after 6 mths ?? wahh boo hoo hoo

M5port said:
Correction : it was 428k when i ordered it, and so happens comes the NAP so igot it at 398k.

Keong : i think u should wait for another 3 months, come next year then only you buy, u should get some more savings.

That means my car now worth only about 340k ? after 6 mths ?? wahh boo hoo hoo

Wise provided the car is still there in few months time...At RM428K, more reason for you to get it at RM29+K. I am aware that our second hand car market is suffering massively but 30% depreciation within a year is uncalled for!!. Go view the car first and get the car dealer to give 6 months warranty _ see whether he's comfortable or not...if he's not, something may be wrong with the car, if he's....call your friendly banker for best hp rate.

carefull they have been a few 525i m sport stolen. and hijacked cars. then recovered and owners sell to used car .this cars wil be short of one key. and they might be marked cars. market value for 05 msport is close 350-360k. this deal smells fishy. check the history. my two cents

As all the sifus, M5port, Safri and tinman already good enough advise for you to think it over before pen it at dotted line. 300k a lot of money and totally not the same as going to market/pasar to buy something, as some of my advise.
He he he !!!

Top Bottom