E46 year 2001, 320 2.2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

transporter

Club Guest
hi BMWers,i am thinking of getting myself a bimmer. was checking out this car which is a year 2001 manufacture model, 320i with 2.2 litre engine for 91k. was wondering is this a good buy? btw, this is a pre-facelifted version. can anyone tell me is there anything important i need to check before i sign the papers?thanks!

sorry, didnt answer well ur question..
first check that it is really accident free body and chassis.. take the chassis number also if you like to confirm at web that yr car spec is the same or not..
then check engine leak,gearbox shift well,shaft..
and check also the airbag sensor is ok or not.. can identify if the airbag warning light is still glowing after engine start.. for more details, can ask otai2.. heheheee.. im newbie alsoo.. takot salah.. hehe

actually also thot about civic 2.0...but after driving a e39 before, bm really beat japs car straight down...thanks for the info..i will take note of those details u provided.. btw, mind pm me how much u get yours 2.2 for ? just want to market comparison.. :)

check for engine leak (pls check iit thoroughly), condition of lower arm and bushes (test drive at very bumpy road) - - common problem for E46

Top Bottom