318 or 320

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Also really scary people la RUGI 15k driving E46 for 4 months only . Better use bck E36 328 lor only spent 30k for 4 years.

lol. Buy BMW is like that 1 mah. As long as satisfied. But i really like the 325ci msport kekekekkeke. Alex, send me some pictures of ur car la. Post here !!!

Ha..ha.. my udm nothing special like yours so shame to post here.
It's just a simple M-sport with 18" AC type IV rim & m3 folder side mirror.
Shapire Black in colour and the engine was exactly same as yours.

Viewed another 318i mileage 99K, 2003/2003, original spec asking for RM93K. Condition great but I'm still awaiting for my 320i. 320 oh 320, where are you in Penang?

Bro,

Go for 325i M54 engine. Go check with several BMW workshop, they'll tell u that the engine and gearbox has no trouble at all. I've been driving mine for quite awhile with zero problem. I just change the wear and tear parts only.
I've used both 325i and 318i 1.9. FC is almost the same. But, 325i has almost 200hp and very low maintenance.

If u ever come down to Sri Hartamas i can take u for a spin. U wont regret it.

Bo Greene, ur is Ci or 4 dr ? which do u prefer ? 325, 325ci msport or 325 msport ?

- 325 year 03 original white colour, fully msport kit, 18" wheel, mileage 80-90k selling RM105k
- 325ci msport year 03 original black colour, BBS 18" wheel, mileage 70-80k selling RM110-RM115k
- 325 msport year 05 original silver colour, msport kit, 17" msport wheel, mileage 90-95k, selling RM120k

Bo, how many years u've been driving ur 325 ? what are the parts always need replace on ur vehicle ? any problems ? how expensive is ur maintenance ? Me and Eric will sell off our UDM and buy 325. But of course they are many choices, need to choice wisely. With ur experienced, Jarance, Daiichi, and others would be helping alot and giving more confident.

Today I came across a 323i 1998/1999, CBU repainted to white color from original blue. Mileage 101K (sounds low), no service record, original 17" rim, they just redo the leather seat, 3 spoke M3 steering. Asking for RM72K net.

What do you all think? Any comment on maintenance and FC like?

fredphua;558039 said:
Today I came across a 323i 1998/1999, CBU repainted to white color from original blue. Mileage 101K (sounds low), no service record, original 17" rim, they just redo the leather seat, 3 spoke M3 steering. Asking for RM72K net.

What do you all think? Any comment on maintenance and FC like?

U can check through whether the mileage was adjusted or not since u notice that sound low.

Thanks Alex5522. Went through most of E46 forums and found using BMW keys to check the mileage but that require special equipment to do so. Is there any other way to check mileage?

I know only check through by the key and sorry that if there is some others way i'm not sure.

Thanks Alex5522.

The car (323i) has already 10-11 years old, the dealer has changed few items like redo the leather seat, front and rear lamp etc. I believe items they changed are not original parts. Wondering will it reduce the car market resale value?

Hope any 323i owner here can share their car performance and maintenance since it is slightly different from the rest of the E46 (using cable instead of 'drive-by-wire' etc). I've searched the service and maintenance thread but none specify 323 model.

Top Bottom