e46 ori radio

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bimmermus

Club Guest
just bought the car but former owner have change the radio ... where can i find the ori bmw radio for e46 ...otai please help lor...

e46 ori radio

If I not mistaken BJM 7978 want to let go his ori radio...................... try to contact him.:listen:

bimmermus;302526 said:
just bought the car but former owner have change the radio ... where can i find the ori bmw radio for e46 ...otai please help lor...

u got pm bro..

kayz;302533 said:
If I not mistaken BJM 7978 want to let go his ori radio...................... try to contact him.:listen:
thanks dude...

how much you willing to spend on it?
i have business BMW, ori from 318i 2004

How much you wiling to offer?
Just replaced my unit with a pioneer. Still in good working condition

Hi guys!! I'm also looking for ori bmw radio e46. Appreciate if anybody can help. Thanks.

I got an ori e46 bmw bussiness cd player if u still interested,but not for Japan spec bimmer, I'd let it go for rm 1k

kshapawi;317323 said:
My CD changer not working. what should I check.... I use BMW ori radio.

Bro..please check the fuse behind the CD changer first... It happened to me when i first bought the car... After i change the fuse, it works fine bro...

Hello mile high, i'm interested in your cd player, can we meet to check out the item?

Daiichi;350148 said:
Hello mile high, i'm interested in your cd player, can we meet to check out the item?

Hello Daiichi,I am sorry for not giving a quick reply,if you're still interested,and make sure that your audio sys. is not a japan spec (which has 1 antenna wire and 1 ori cd changer wire), because this player is a euro spec (which only has 1 female socket at the back for the cd changer) ,that means your car audio sys. should be provided with 1 wire that is a cd changer that included the antenna wire in one.
So how is it Daiichi..? let me know if you are confirmed about your car spec sys.,other wise it won't be as easy as plug and play.
Anyway the reason I am explaining all that just simply I don't want anyone to repeat the mistake I did.
Thanx and looking forward to hear from you soon..

Hi Famy,
May I kow how to check the CD Player fuse is blow or not? Thank you!

From wsyap

Hi Daiichi,
If your car happen to be Japan Spec, I got a BMW Professional CD Player taken out from my e46. It's in very good condition and was replaced for audio upgrading. Please PM me if you interested.

Top Bottom