E46 just arrived from UK

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

disharov

Club Guest
Hi,I need some guidance from the expert here. I will receive my E46 next week. I had bought the car in UK when I was working there. Now the car is already in Port Klan and I should receive it by end of next week. My question is, What are the things need to be done to the car so that I wouldn't get any trouble to drive it in malaysian weather? Do I have to change the radiator?Anyone can suggest me good workshop around Shah Alam?thanks in advance,Dish

Dish, first of all you would have to check whether there any differences between the BMWs sold in UK and via local dealers. I know that in the E39, the tropicalised version has an additional electric fan running in the ECU compartment.

A visit to the local dealers (AB or Sapura) should be able to assist you.

Cheers.

Hi disharov,

I'm also importing my E46 325i to KL in a couple of weeks time, please point me to the right direction on how you go about registering/inspecting & collecting the car i.e. do you do that yourself or appoint an agent to help you. Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Thanks ALBundy for the info.

Alans,
I've appointed an agent to help me. They will register my car at JPJ as well.

Hi disharov,

Can you give me the details of the agent? I don't know where to look for one... Many thanks.

Alan

Alan,

Did u received my pm? Coz I'd received error messages after sending the message.

cheers.

Top Bottom