E46 328CI Jerking during crusing - Need Help

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rosdifnd

Club Guest
GuysNeed some advise on this matter, started 2 days ago when driving at D mode while crusing, the RPM and the engine sound like the gear try to change and the speedometer also up and down a bit, but when excelerrate no problem. . However, during the Sport or Manual, it runs well. Went to check at Optimum Kayu Ara, did diagnose but no problem with gear box. They said so far no experience on this and got to leave my car for few days for them to find the problem. Anybody facing the same problem??Any advise where else i can send the car with good mechanic that have experience on this??Regards

check the ignition coils..they are common to have the coils changed for a car of this age

thank you bmw9700, will ask the worksyop tomorrow to look into that...i hope it will resolve the problem...

bro, most prob your MASS air sensor needs cleaning. im the guy for the job. call me. 0173332627

How is your car after the inspection because mine also develop the same problem and the mechanic could not diagnose the problem

buddyusof;435815 said:
How is your car after the inspection because mine also develop the same problem and the mechanic could not diagnose the problem

Sent my car for a week to Optimum, they tried everything nothing found and finally they tried changing the the gear box by replacing with other gear box..conclusion no more jerking..so they proposed to open my gear box and they mentioned, worse scenario need to overhaul and will cost RM7K...so now still driving with jerking and try to bare with it as a few guys ask me to look for other options like sending the gear box for servicing or the issue might be only the body valve in the gear box....

Any sifu can give recommendations??

Top Bottom