E39 just took over, howdy everyone!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Magneto

Club Guest
Hi,I just took over company E39 and been riding it for a month now. Had to do some DIYs and send the car for some important fixes by Autoworks services in USJ. Previous rider sent it to M-xxxx and AB but i guess i found the best workshop in usj. Here is a photo i took earlier today, and since i am a photo hobbyist, i guess it doesn't look that bad huh? :))http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=20249

Nice number and welcome to the club. In between pls do your introductin in neubi section

well that is not a real number, i zap out the front and the 3 other digits :).
sure, thanks, will do the intro

Just FYI, the plate number is still fairly visible.. If your intent is to obscure it you might wanna re-check it.

Besides that, congratulations on the acquisition :top:

congrats...finally another e39 reporting to the club...welcome aboard bro

looking at d light, that's M54 engine. DIY d vanos repair, u won't regret, time consuming but fairly easy.

If you change your lights to the face lifted Angel eyes ones, the car will be transformed..

hky - this is a prefacelift e39... check out the facelifted models.. the lights make the car look significantly newer.. also the M-Sport kit makes a world of difference..

Hsianers;686422 said:
hky - this is a prefacelift e39... check out the facelifted models.. the lights make the car look significantly newer.. also the M-Sport kit makes a world of difference..

Can u tell me how u know that is PFL e39 from the pic?

From the picture, it has FL bumper, FL headlight, FL trim, FL front grill. I can not see any sign from the pic it is a PFL e39.

bmw7833;686437 said:
Can u tell me how u know that is PFL e39 from the pic?

From the picture, it has FL bumper, FL headlight, FL trim, FL front grill. I can not see any sign from the pic it is a PFL e39.

Yes, do enlighten me too. I'm curious.

Hsianers;686422 said:

r u sure this is a PFL e39?

Sorry maybe I am wrong.. given the photo isn't particularly clear... it looks like a PFL headlight to me..

Top Bottom