e39 headliner refresh

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

moots

Club Guest
well my headliner was sagging at a few places and was quite dirty.being cheap and not wanting to have the sunroof fittings or any other trims destroyed,i removed the headliner plus piller trims myself....the car is 16 years old and the trims can break if mishandled.

the material chosen is without foam backing,quite thick and cost rm60/meter.the e39 requires 2 meters.
workmanship is rm350,totalling rm470.this is only for the headliner.the pillar trims are still good.

piller trims and sunvisor

sunroof trims

headliner

off to the upholsterer

nice and clean

super job the shop did and i am a happy camper...

ps > shop is near where i live

I did mine at Klang for my e46 and include 4 pillars for RM400.

Love the smell of the glue for about 10 days :smokin:

i did mine at jalan ipoh.. for E38.. paid RM900. a bit pricey.. later found out i kena potong!! grrrr

Looks like job well done moots. I hope no pillar cover clips broke during the process. I know the c-pillar covers have a nasty habit of breaking once pried. I am thinking of redoing the back speaker shelves...black but has become bluish already due to our country's heat. But the thought of breaking the c-pillar cover clips put me off heh heh...

jarance said:
I did mine at Klang for my e46 and include 4 pillars for RM400.

Love the smell of the glue for about 10 days :smokin:
where in klang bro jarance? shop's name and its location? mine sagging badly touching hair already.

khc1866 said:
Anybody know any shop in Penang that can do this?
I did mine at jalan raja uda butterworth.. opposite petron.. the guys familiar with bmw. Good job reasonable price.

huskar3399 said:
where in klang bro jarance? shop's name and its location? mine sagging badly touching hair already.
Jalan Kapar, just beside the Great Wall Pub.. (near the junction where you take a short cut to go from Jalan Kapar to Jalan Meru).

On the right hand shoplot heading toward Kapar

antiquer said:
I did mine at jalan raja uda butterworth.. opposite petron.. the guys familiar with bmw. Good job reasonable price.
Bro Antiquer,

Can PM me the shop name ka?

khc1866 said:
Bro Antiquer,

Can PM me he shop name ka?
didnt notice the shop name la.. but it is really in front of petron.. small shophouse. The owner is oldman his hand has one finger only. but his work is good..

Top Bottom