e39 alarm UK spec.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azhar1788

Club Guest
hello siffu,i jus bought an e39 n found my alarm is not functioning.so what i do is i check my remote batt and it was in very good conditioning, and plus more i synchronize like youtube said still cannot function.i check fuse at the back hood and it still there..so i was blank n dunno what to do...if any body know where alarm control module was place in e39. thankx siffu..

could be the remote batteri kong. or worse bad key circuit. mine from beginning until now not working for some unknown reasons. to solve your issue, perhaps u might want to call tweiboon.

azhar1788;821529 said:
hello siffu,

i jus bought an e39 n found my alarm is not functioning.so what i do is i check my remote batt and it was in very good conditioning, and plus more i synchronize like youtube said still cannot function.i check fuse at the back hood and it still there..so i was blank n dunno what to do...if any body know where alarm control module was place in e39. thankx siffu..

UK spec is for sure 433mhz and is 3 buttons remote. Your key has LED on it ?If done the correct thing the LED should flashes and ready for u to sync with ur car. If the LED not flashes meaning u are not doing correctly. If not able to do it then is better for u to meet me.

huskar3399;821538 said:
could be the remote batteri kong. or worse bad key circuit. mine from beginning until now not working for some unknown reasons. to solve your issue, perhaps u might want to call tweiboon.

When u want to come to meet me again ? Monday i am on leave. U can come to find me at day time.

tweiboon;821544 said:
When u want to come to meet me again ? Monday i am on leave. U can come to find me at day time.
i wish i can meet u soon but i just dont have time. perhaps night meeting again as always.

huskar3399;821538 said:

check batt eady but batt condition was very good..i dunno maybe bad key circuit issue oso...

tweiboon;821542 said:
UK spec is for sure 433mhz and is 3 buttons remote. Your key has LED on it ?If done the correct thing the LED should flashes and ready for u to sync with ur car. If the LED not flashes meaning u are not doing correctly. If not able to do it then is better for u to meet me.

no bro my key dosent hav this led on in,,my key is like this
http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+e36+e46+e38+e39+x5+e60+key+casing-21380497.htm
where is ur place?maybe i can meet u somday..

Hi there, just curious how come the diamond key type no siren ?. very basis system but the recon version led light flashing below review mirror has siren built in.

Thanks

azhar1788;821529 said:
hello siffu,

i jus bought an e39 n found my alarm is not functioning.so what i do is i check my remote batt and it was in very good conditioning, and plus more i synchronize like youtube said still cannot function.i check fuse at the back hood and it still there..so i was blank n dunno what to do...if any body know where alarm control module was place in e39. thankx siffu..

How do you know your car have alarm system?

The Sync procedure is for the key - open and close the door from remote. Can you open/close your door from remote?

You can code the alarm from the GM5 or ZKE module if you have all the parts connected eg. external buzzer.

siva@e39;823510 said:
Hi there, just curious how come the diamond key type no siren ?. very basis system but the recon version led light flashing below review mirror has siren built in.

Thanks

If not UK spec then dosent come with the siren.

jarance;823653 said:
How do you know your car have alarm system?

The Sync procedure is for the key - open and close the door from remote. Can you open/close your door from remote?

You can code the alarm from the GM5 or ZKE module if you have all the parts connected eg. external buzzer.

Where is this siren located ?

nochet solve lah,,becose dont hav frnd using the same key....nanty 1 time datang tt siffu can help me on this..heheheh

azhar1788;827796 said:
nochet solve lah,,becose dont hav frnd using the same key....nanty 1 time datang tt siffu can help me on this..heheheh
Lorrr...
Last night got OTT at Borneo Rain Forest...
Just back from ETT MMZ hahaha...

Top Bottom