E38 MK2 Nav System

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

alantiong

Club Guest
anyone here driving a E38 with MK2 Nav system?? or anyone know where i can get the MK2 Nav from? my Nav unit is ejecting the CD and causing system to stall. I need to either replace that or pinjam a running unit just to boot the V24 software to update and clear the bugs.Thanks for any reply.alan

Bro, eBay is our good friend when u can not find the part from chop shop.

i saw a few.. but all for part salvage and not in working condition. those which work want to sell the whole MK2 with 16:9 screen for 600-700USD and still look worn and tired. my interior is immacculate therefore i dun want any crappy unit. spoil market.. haaha

my other car the E39 528i with Business RDS unit also i am thinking of upgrade. The OBD display pixels are dying. and i am too lazy to DIY now to flip and clean the connector strip. last time i did that for the meter.. i stretch it too much and buggered it...

alantiong;718074 said:
my other car the E39 528i with Business RDS unit also i am thinking of upgrade. The OBD display pixels are dying. and i am too lazy to DIY now to flip and clean the connector strip. last time i did that for the meter.. i stretch it too much and buggered it...

If you're lazy then get someone to do it...somebody posted that it costs about RM400 to get it fixed...

haywire.. lets tt one day... need to chat a bit.. pick your brain on something.

by the way, your nav, does it come with a OS version update CD??

I'm ok with TT, propose a date and time and I'll try to make it. No office hours. Where do you stay?

Sri Damansara/Kepong side of town. Maybe you should come to Paparich TT next Friday night, easier and we can meet other people too. Thats quite central to everybody.

My display is back working. The nav unit buggered. Got a unit from ebay and everything a-ok now... Phewwww

Top Bottom