E38 featured on speedhunters...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thanks for sharing the link Andrew. Oh yea, how's your E38 coming along? Fully restored? :top:

Eggie86;584092 said:
Thanks for sharing the link Andrew. Oh yea, how's your E38 coming along? Fully restored? :top:

Haven't had time to sort out the police report and insurance claim... so car still spotting a dent and cracked bumper... sad.... :(

huhu...no comment about this car..later my car oso kena!

andrewk;584095 said:
Haven't had time to sort out the police report and insurance claim... so car still spotting a dent and cracked bumper... sad.... :(

Ahh I see. Gosh, it's been almost a month since the accident right? Hope you're able to settle everything soon bro.

YaZmEeN;584098 said:
huhu...no comment about this car..later my car oso kena!

Yazmeen, your E38 wayyy better lah. Maybe they should've showcased yours instead for SEMA. :D

badrul880;584100 said:
20" Meen... Poison Poison....

hehe...who knows one day i'll be following u?

Eggie86;584108 said:
Yazmeen, your E38 wayyy better lah. Maybe they should've showcased yours instead for SEMA. :D

No lah bro...now we have couple of white knights to show...not my blueberry...hehehehe

YaZmEeN;584679 said:
No lah bro...now we have couple of white knights to show...not my blueberry...hehehehe

Hmm, true also.

Good idea to feature the E38 twins at SEMA... Or KLIMS??? :D

andrewk;584095 said:

Had a taxi kiss my rear sometime back..that also in a traffic jam!..

Took me about 2 months to organise the spare parts,insurance & police report then into the workshop..was driving around all those time with a cracked bumper..:(

Anyway am still waiting for the insurance company to make an offer..this is more than 4 months already since I did up the car..my other car had a bus reverse into my front in Feb..& I'm still negotiating with insurance company for my claims..:eek:

Unfortunately gotta be patient here in Bolehland..grr!

Hope you can get your ride fixed soon bro..

Cheers :)

Top Bottom