E38 Chop Shops

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bimmerholic

Club Guest
Guys,With your experiences & knowledge, could anyone kindly specify chop shops in the area of Klang Valley where they have a variety of used E38 interior parts? i.e doors, door cards and other interior items...A friend of mine who drives one is looking for some E38 parts.Some shops only have limited parts for E38.Thanks in advance. I believe it will benefit those driving E38s in this forum too :)

Mitran,

e38 big braders are Vincent Hor & Yazmeen and if you pm them, they will have all the chop shops contact details.

I myself recommended Haki-Trade in Kg. Subang to him, but there wasn't much of good condition E38 interior items there, not to mention face-lifted E38 parts are close to none.

herbert;650519 said:
Mitran,

e38 big braders are Vincent Hor & Yazmeen and if you pm them, they will have all the chop shops contact details.

will do accordingly. Hope they'll chip in here for the benefit of the other members too. Cheers.

At the moment, in my half cut store got a few sets of door card, dashboard, seats front and back, too many headlights and so on...come over and take a look first then we go shopping to the proper place...hehe

You expect Ali Baba to reveal his cave GPS co ordinate ah bro.....hahahahahha......oooppppsssss...apparently he has!!!!

ssmann;650818 said:
You expect Ali Baba to reveal his cave GPS co ordinate ah bro.....hahahahahha......oooppppsssss...apparently he has!!!!

Hehe..i need to clear my store la..full of our frens' stuff now...especially the purple color comfort seat :D

bimmerholic;650522 said:
I myself recommended Haki-Trade in Kg. Subang to him, but there wasn't much of good condition E38 interior items there, not to mention face-lifted E38 parts are close to none.

Bro, Thats because Yazmeen has tapau all the good stuff..... PM him, buy him a drink and he might open up his Bat cave

kadir_rashid;650967 said:
Bro, Thats because Yazmeen has tapau all the good stuff..... PM him, buy him a drink and he might open up his Bat cave

Haha..guessed as much bro..:D

YaZmEeN;650778 said:
At the moment, in my half cut store got a few sets of door card, dashboard, seats front and back, too many headlights and so on...come over and take a look first then we go shopping to the proper place...hehe

Will buzz ya before swinging by. Cheers.

andrewk;651067 said:
Meen... I'm going shopping at your place.... :D

Aiyo, ur interior already ok what...but please come if u're free, need to settle the light then :)

YaZmEeN;650778 said:

Door card bro.... I wan

bimmerholic;650522 said:

Be careful of Haki trade bro.... cucuk have to pay one

Rubens Barrichello, next DIY project is the door cards ah? :biggrin: Not rims ka? :vroam:

Eggie86;652209 said:
Rubens Barrichello, next DIY project is the door cards ah? :biggrin: Not rims ka? :vroam:

I really need the door cards now.... my driver side siezed so to get them open , had to damage the door card which was already broken in the first place. Rim? no need la.... see my e36.... that rims has been there from day one... so rims a very unlikely upgrade..... still banyak things to do....

rubes72;652214 said:
I really need the door cards now.... my driver side siezed so to get them open , had to damage the door card which was already broken in the first place. Rim? no need la.... see my e36.... that rims has been there from day one... so rims a very unlikely upgrade..... still banyak things to do....

Aiyo, sorry to hear that. I'm sure Meen will be able to source a set of door cards for your ride quickly. :top:

Top Bottom