E36 328i Power

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by ALBundy@Jun 15 2005, 12:19 PM
MH, where to get the software upgrade???? Dinan?? :nyehehe:
You will need a Dinan dme.

Mail Dinan direct to get more info, they can ship it to you at some discount :D

Originally posted by Alvin@Jun 15 2005, 12:15 PM
Get the S50 cams. I have somewhere in my store. Hmmmmm......
or you can ask Three28 to sell his.
The cams won't solve my missing 'kick' problem la.

but..but...my videos shows my speedos pointers at the trip meter and I was overtakin my bro's 328i...woh.!! how? but still lost to a Waja leh.

Originally posted by Zoggee@Jun 15 2005, 04:29 AM
but..but...my videos shows my speedos pointers at the trip meter and I was overtakin my bro's 328i...woh.!! how? but still lost to a Waja leh.
Thats bcoz you are slow mar! :p

MH
The cams wont solve the problem but it further improve for your butt dyno. next level of mod when you get use to the power. :D

MH .

The cams will give u a significant increase in the accelaration / torque . Have tried one with them things installed .

I guess your problem may be more software related .

I have to ask you .. the Vanos performance kit ??? What does it consist of ? Is it the additional spring that u add to get the bugger to open faster eh .. or just a repair kit .

Hmmm but the m52b28 is very tempramental u know . Have experienced power loss one night ... the next day fooohh... pulling power like crazy..

cheers.

:D

Originally posted by three28@Jun 15 2005, 12:56 PM
MH .

The cams will give u a significant increase in the accelaration / torque . Have tried one with them things installed .

I guess your problem may be more software related .

I have to ask you .. the Vanos performance kit ??? What does it consist of ? Is it the additional spring that u add to get the bugger to open faster eh .. or just a repair kit .

Hmmm but the m52b28 is very tempramental u know . Have experienced power loss one night ... the next day fooohh... pulling power like crazy..

cheers.

:D
It's nothing like that.

It's just an equivalent of using a normal transmission clutch plate with a racing clutch. Stiffer spring plates and harder material for the plates, that's all. Probably it will have an advantage over the normal ones in terms of lifespan. If you whack your car everyday, probably it will last longer than the normal ones. The plates and tension spring do wear out as they rub against each other and spins. Performance wise, you won't feel it probably only on paper you'll get 0.001?

Alright, I've finally found my 'kick' back. All because of one stupid thing. Yesterday dyno until no fuel..went to pump fuel again..dyno 2 more time...blardy hell!! the kick came back. The first dyno results indeed did show a flat spot on the chart.. after refuel, no more.. it's the stupid petrol! last time i pumped shell until some idiot decided to r&d with kerosene and petrol. Then i switched to projet(i always stick to 1 or 2 stations only). I think some smart alec also decided to do it with projet this time round. Yesterday i pumped petronas, ok already now.

Well, aren't you glad your car has not lost "anything". It was there all along except for the ~!@#$%^ fuel. That is why I always stick to a few petrol stations which I trust.

Originally posted by flash@Jun 16 2005, 11:50 AM
Well, aren't you glad your car has not lost "anything". It was there all along except for the ~!@#$%^ fuel. That is why I always stick to a few petrol stations which I trust.
That's what I do, but sometimes it's not the petrol kiosk's fault, its the vendor/truck that send the petrol to them that do the hanky panky. Wonder why they don't have a tester to test the purity of the petrol that comes in on delivery.

Top Bottom