E36 1jz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi guys....I am new here. I just wn to say, the 1JZ-GTE 2.5 TT works well on my e36.

Just my 2 cents.

lan bmw kajang

I'm driving bmw e36 328i & have converted to 1JZGTE manual tranny, completed 3 months ago.What I have
to say is the power is excelent, more hp, more torque, lasak & easy to maintain.Although the bmw body is
heavy but it can move faster like wira convert to evo3.I experienced this & that's why I can say that.
I'm running boost 0.9b for low boost 7 1.2b for high boost, with HKS superdragger which was take out from Skyline r34 so the exzos is big but the sound is smooth.Buy halfcut 1jzgte from Supra body 7 converted
at Kajang due to this formen is experienced with1jz engine in bmw body.My car also have endorsed with
JPJ.Got another friend also that use 1JZGTE with vvti version but auto tranny.My front suspension using
adjustable M3 & rear spring using Honda accord sm4[more than oye year without any problem during
cornering].
I'm satistified with this engine, can smile with the power....mid range & top speed.

Lankjg-0172638498.

Yearhh...that's true! i oso heard many e36 1JZ owner 'teramat berpuas hati' with the power,fuel econimical & the stability handling. Here in northern area now have a lot e36 1JZ conversion lor....they very crazzy with this engines!!!!!:top:

hello guyz.....is there anyone here who is interested going for a group dyno run reading?
the guyz over the e34 forum is planning on doing something like dat.....if we could get more ppl the better.....:D
oh by the way.....if i could just ask maybe the e36 can start to get a list of members of bimmer + JZ
so maybe the next time we can arrange something special like, group dyno run,group dyno tune or even track day for bimmer + JZ kakis.....:D

...and what about RB25det? I've got an offer, a converted E32 plonked with the engine.:listen:

Errr, the engine mounting for this and BMW engine is the same ? how about those speedo and stuff ? they work like normal after transplant ?

seanswn;460603 said:
Errr, the engine mounting for this and BMW engine is the same ? how about those speedo and stuff ? they work like normal after transplant ?

Engine mounting same. Speedo and tacho all using the original bmw meters but wired to 1JZ. Only thing not working is the liter/100km gauge as this is calculated by the bmw ecu. Gearshifter also ori. I like this mechanic because everything still looks stock inside after the job is done.

i also converted my bmw e36 with 1jz gte with vvti manual tranny.
halfcut price of 1jz gte vvti(chaser jzx100) are RM8500 with 32000 mileage

Hi All,
If you know any E36 1jz for sale or have friends that planning to sell his car, kindly inform me.
My friends are currently looking for E36 with 1jz engine.

Thank you.

try to search in Mudah.com.my... there are few E36 with VVTI for sales

what iz da dfferent btween 1jz2500VVTI & 1jz2500twin turbo coz i saw the valve cover also didnt same..?..which one is better..how bout if to transplant to jz2500 VVTI toyota mark 2 stock ..i mean standard stock turbo wth stock intercooler, stock piping..i was found tyota mark 2 1jz 2500 VVTI almost stock..wonderin if i jez put everything into mine..jez wanna let it be STP.."standard tp power"..appreciate ur advise.

what iz da dfferent btween 1jz2500VVTI & 1jz2500twin turbo coz i saw the valve cover also didnt same..?..which one is better..how bout if to transplant to jz2500 VVTI toyota mark 2 stock ..i mean standard stock turbo wth stock intercooler, stock piping..i was found tyota mark 2 1jz 2500 VVTI almost stock..wonderin if i jez put everything into mine..jez wanna let it be STP.."standard tp power"..appreciate ur advise.

1jz vvti is the newest among all the 1jz engine... can consider it as a third generation 1jz... it uses a single turbo instead of two and toyota incorporated vvti technology to the engine thus the engine has better response low down as compare to previous 1jz...

you can use all the stock parts... no problem with that... just that you need to make some custom piping for the intercooler if i'm not mistaken... i've tested a E36 with 1jz inside and the power is really awesome... in fact at first i find it rather scary!!!

fyi i don't own a BMW but i'm really interested to get a E36 myself... searching for one now at the moment...

cheeft;489446 said:
1jz vvti is the newest among all the 1jz engine... can consider it as a third generation 1jz... it uses a single turbo instead of two and toyota incorporated vvti technology to the engine thus the engine has better response low down as compare to previous 1jz...

you can use all the stock parts... no problem with that... just that you need to make some custom piping for the intercooler if i'm not mistaken... i've tested a E36 with 1jz inside and the power is really awesome... in fact at first i find it rather scary!!!

fyi i don't own a BMW but i'm really interested to get a E36 myself... searching for one now at the moment...

Thnks man..hope u will get it asap..dont forget to share..heh2

maybe we can organize a TT... most of my friend already converted to 1jz twin turbo or vvti

one of my mate recently dyno his E36 328i with VVTI 280rwhp 41kgm torque in standard boost 0.7bar

BTW, normally how much will be the total cost to convert from standard 328 engine to 1jz vvti engine and how long it will takes?

awalwah,my conversion in kuching,sarawak. i bought that engine in sarawak also. its very powerful haha

Top Bottom