E34 with SR20

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tkk;364978 said:
Hi ABYHR,

so are you converting your Beemer to 1jz or 2jz now?

how much is mun lee charge for 1jz conversion?

Thanks,
My bimmer is going for 2jz-vvti. Clip from Aristo 2002. You can direct ask Mun lee for the swap charge. Beside that u can know what u need to modify for the future. Price for 1jz or 2jz halfcut is around 4-5k. for Auto. need additions Rm for Manual

which mean your car still in mun lee now? maybe i should visit there tomorrow and ask for the conversion price

Actually my car at Pandan Indah. but u can go to Munlee for ur info. Tq Have a lucky day tkk

TKK hope this help,
as for bm do take note on those sensor and wiring convertion problem (it will cause meter reading problem in future such as watertemp meter will rise high when you switch on certain electronic part,but actually water temp is running fine and etc)

i heard 1j with digital meter funtion couldnt fit to bm analog meter funtion nicely even merz w124 also facing the same problem (mostly is fuel metering not funtion and rpm reading problem).

another problem is the gearbox izzit can fit with the long shaft and axer perfectly, juz a single little mistake it will cause you maybe vibration on lauching or vibration while you drive up to certain speed mostly problem will appear on 80-120km.

and most the convertion will cause of steering problem, which will cause steering become very unpretictable.

fuel pump also another problem, do standby another more powerful fuel pump inorder to supply enough fuel for the engine.

RM8k for 2j is a reasonable price, but price is not include service and parts fees.... once those work done you still need to bleeding for services and those timing belt etc charge ... arghhhh....

ABYHR, pandan indah mouthing king you mean?? really wish to take a look on your monster....

nice to meet you all anyway =)

:top:

Hi J-E34,

Thanks alot for your information.... i will take note on this if i really go ahead of 1jz 1 day.
maybe i should play a visit to Mounting King first before i did all this conversion. or maybe test drive ABYHR car once he is ready...

we can plan for TT then ? suggestion?

Hi TKK
ya really have to test drive his car... i wonder how fast is it and the horse power when 2j put in to e39

look forward to have a TT session with you all =)

im driving an e34 with 1jz actually pm me if ure interested so far it hasnt given me any problems lotsa power though lol~~and i got it from mun lee to but had a friend help and i got 1jz manual for about 3.3k this was in 2005 though

Hi S five,

Nice to know you here... can i have your contact? really interested on checking out your specs

oh nice another kaki.... hope my car can come out soon and have a TT session with you all

BLaCkHoWLiNG;374116 said:
there's an e36 with sR20.. i'll be having a drag session with him soon.. will video tape it.. ;)

manual or auto e36 with sr20 ?? bro blackhowling your car is 540 right?? look forward for the video and good luck bro and berhati-hati di jalan raya wor :top:

Top Bottom