E34 tt session - october 30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Nice shots Tom and Don Franco!

So you must be the one who asked us to smile for the camera when I was engrossed in my conversation with IyliaH and Greg... :top:

BLaCkHoWLiNG;684494 said:
Today... LSD + V8 low end torque saved me... screw the traffic lights in Shah Alam.. who was the poor bloke who got banged?

Prime5... pity him..!!! A very nice guy who wear 'baju belang' red white.. I not sure what happen actually but that Toyota Unser who hits our friend looks very bad. Sorry I'm couldn't stop that time becoz of heavy rain and need to go back Bentong immediately...:2:

Appreciated with all whose attended the TT yesterday. That was my first time I joined this official TT. Very-very proud with the BMW owner, especially E34 model. Agreed with Don Franco, that model are still macho...!!! Nice to meet Acai, Irfan, Din, Mr. Racun and others. But sorry to Irfan (Prime5), Toyota Unser hit his oldskool at Traffic Light junction during heavy rain. Thanks to Bro Mizhan... hope we could gather again in future (maybe somewhere in Bentong, Janda Baik or else East Coast Side) ... kudos to u all....:rock::thefinger::top:

a bit regret coz i came late..not enuf chance to mingle around as it was heavy rain 5 minute after i came..tq to mizhan for organising this..to the rest who bracing the heavy rain..e34 still awesome! ;)

i overheard the conversation....

theunspokenwords.jpg

aiya....the black one still WIP la. lazy to bring coz still not done yet. from outside, looks like any other E34 :p hehehe

Tom;684534 said:
big thanks to mizhan for organizing this. good to know there are people who still care about the E34. I was a little reluctant to turn up as i've yet to paint the car,(don't want to be the most run down E34 :) ) lack of attention for the pass couple of months. but thanks to blackhowling for the encouragement. I would've regretted not going over today. Even my wipers aren't working. so it was hell driving in the pouring rain earlier. so i kinda relied on julianpang to lead the way. pity the E34 who had an encounter with the unser at the cross junction. was pretty shocking as we had just started to leave due to the rain.

plenty of cool E34s today too.

KWS's E34 is a Beast-Most-Want to avoid on the highway. that engine looks like it has well over 800bhp on tap.

Ramsing's beautiful M5 is probably the rarest gem there but why was it parked head in and hidden under the tree??? why didn't ramsing bring his Turboed 900bhp blackwidow?

had a great time and wow plenty of nice e34's out there .... the rain and thunder was awsome ...free car wash leyyy ...thanks for all the satay and drinks ....

i had a great time, never i've seen so many e34s in my life and it felt like home though i have to leave early.

hahaha...i got one more picture, but i dont want to post la. hehehe.....but this picture i think you'll like. CF carbon cover...give u extra 50whp. coming soon....

7c6668c6.jpg

BLaCkHoWLiNG;684586 said:
ramsing: i hate u! lol

Eggie86;684562 said:
Nice shots Tom and Don Franco!

So you must be the one who asked us to smile for the camera when I was engrossed in my conversation with IyliaH and Greg... :top:

Sorry mate , missed out a couple of shots! :)

_DSC0096-1.jpg

What a great event. Hope to attend gatherings like this again. I was the only one "sesat" there..heheh

mizhan;684532 said:
many many many thanks to all who took the time to attend earlier this afternoon. you guys warmed my heart upon seeing so many turned up. this is the true meaning of what BMW enthusiasm is all about. whether we own an E34 or not, we were there with our babes (albeit not the sort ramsing wishes for) and we caught up with some long overdue tcss.

also thanks to hisham for paying for all our drinks.

that's it for me folks. any of you are most welcome to call for the next gathering. once more, thank you all so very much.

I really wish I was there man...All those E34s...nice!

Top Bottom