E34 tt session - october 30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kws;684473 said:
Can anybody tell me who paid for the food and drinks?

I forgot to pay for my nasi lemak ayam and teh tarik plus ais kosong.

Sorry.

Hahahaha...bro the next round when we meet, you will get to pay for the entire bill.

ramsing;684471 said:
my only complaint is a very important complaint. i noticed just now a BIG problem. a VERY VERY BIG problem.

when I looked around, I noticed only men standing. I think we need to sponsor a few college women netball or volleyball teams la. then next time TT, can invite them to come hang out also....can come dressed in uniform :D :D :D

Hahahahah.... I knew there wasnt going to be any so i brought my own.

Maybe coz they think da e34s are for unklas la Ramsing.... sendiri mau tengok itu cermin ohhh.... hehehe

But good fun seeing all the e34s

I was behind Tom at that time. By the time we reached there, it already happenned.

2 friends called and thought that was me.

many many many thanks to all who took the time to attend earlier this afternoon. you guys warmed my heart upon seeing so many turned up. this is the true meaning of what BMW enthusiasm is all about. whether we own an E34 or not, we were there with our babes (albeit not the sort ramsing wishes for) and we caught up with some long overdue tcss.

also thanks to hisham for paying for all our drinks.

that's it for me folks. any of you are most welcome to call for the next gathering. once more, thank you all so very much.

big thanks to mizhan for organizing this. good to know there are people who still care about the E34. I was a little reluctant to turn up as i've yet to paint the car,(don't want to be the most run down E34 :) ) lack of attention for the pass couple of months. but thanks to blackhowling for the encouragement. I would've regretted not going over today. Even my wipers aren't working. so it was hell driving in the pouring rain earlier. so i kinda relied on julianpang to lead the way. pity the E34 who had an encounter with the unser at the cross junction. was pretty shocking as we had just started to leave due to the rain.

plenty of cool E34s today too.

KWS's E34 is a Beast-Most-Want to avoid on the highway. that engine looks like it has well over 800bhp on tap.

Ramsing's beautiful M5 is probably the rarest gem there but why was it parked head in and hidden under the tree??? why didn't ramsing bring his Turboed 900bhp blackwidow?

Those who attended today's e34 TT with an E34 :)

1) Mizhan
2) BlackE90
3) Mirage
4) Prime5
5) Nowa
6) Junior34
7) Don Franco
8) Blackie lawless
9) Green Beemer
10) Boonaroo
11) Racun
12) Saifilila68
13) BlackE34
14) Tom
15) Blackhowling
16) Ramsing
17) Julianpang
18) Intergramania
19) KWS

Anybody else i missed out please update the list.

The rest of the roundel family who dropped by, thanks for coming!

Good to see everybody once again!

The BMWClubMalaysia E34 TT

Got Five? A 5 series E34 that is!

_DSC0092.jpg

_DSC0125.jpg

Thanks to Mizhan for making this E34 TT happen. It was a good turn out and this is what a Car Club is all about!

Cheers!

Top Bottom