It's Tea time again (Weekly Official TT)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry cant make it tonite...next week lah...

Sorry Sith,

I can't make it on 21 Sept, out station!

Next time man!

how come you guys were not at mmz last friday (22/9/06) .... were really looking forward for my first tt but it ends in dissapointment ... this friday got tt at mmz or not ?...

Ajmal said:
how come you guys were not at mmz last friday (22/9/06) .... were really looking forward for my first tt but it ends in dissapointment ... this friday got tt at mmz or not ?...

bro,dun lar so fast get disapointed.
follow the thread closely,n u'll soon know when its the more happening weekly TTs
every week sure got tt,but the attendance varies everyweek too
most likely they all have other plans or just ushering the month of ramadhan with their family

since it was ur first TT,u shud also get one or two forummer to come meet u there,that way u'll know where everybody is..no point coming alone n expecting people to know who u r.

bro asman ,
i was with a forumer as well ....
its occay .. we'll meet up soon ...
cheers mate !..

Achtung:

For this weeks TT it will be at PNDC but we will meet up with the BT boys first at Petronas Mutiara Damansara befor convoying there...check this space out for more details to be posted soon...

There will soon be some changes to our official TT ...more details will be posted soon...but one of it will be that our official TT will only happen once a month..
stay tune...

XXX said:
Achtung:

For this weeks TT it will be at PNDC but we will meet up with the BT boys first at Petronas Mutiara Damansara befor convoying there...check this space out for more details to be posted soon...

HUH!!!???.... Meeting us ?? And convoy there??? I'm not going anywhere :D

I only dream of going for the OFFICIAL TT only-la wei :p

Lumky@ericleong,

for this week we do sumthing special mah...we make everybody happy mah...we make chubby happy and we make zoggee koh koh happymah...you too muchlah got official TT that time u dun wan come..c1p3k...now dun have you dream of going...you think this one what 'Casa Impian' ah???

XXX said:
Puchong National Drag Center....u will see alot of Nikitas around...muahahahha

Bro,

Where is the drag will be, i'll like to see it too :D

XXX said:
Lumky@ericleong,

for this week we do sumthing special mah...we make everybody happy mah...we make chubby happy and we make zoggee koh koh happymah...you too muchlah got official TT that time u dun wan come..c1p3k...now dun have you dream of going...you think this one what 'Casa Impian' ah???

Ah Chai, itu 'apa nama' PNDC drag race sounded macam illegal & dangerous-lor...
not much different like the Pertama Kompleks punya 'mat rempit' .....hahaha :D

But everyone can go, no problem-la...

LumKyE46 said:
Ah Chai, itu 'apa nama' PNDC drag race sounded macam illegal & dangerous-lor...
not much different like the Pertama Kompleks punya 'mat rempit' .....hahaha :D

But everyone can go, no problem-la...

Yup, what is PNDC???

Details?

XXX said:
Achtung:

My friend XXX,
Kindly confirm time and logistics. TQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom