E34 crystal head lights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tkk

Club Guest
Hi,i'm looking for the E34 Crystal type Head lights.can anyone share with me where can i get it? and how much is the prices?Thanks,

where is GC motorsport? can i have the address? i only required the E34 front 4 head light only. the signal i have gotten from a friend.

Thanks,

Thanks, anyway i thought the head lights will only sell below RM1000.

tkk;361201 said:
Hi,

i'm looking for the E34 Crystal type Head lights.

can anyone share with me where can i get it? and how much is the prices?

Thanks,

i hv 1 set with me, heres the pic
New1.jpg

New2.jpg

If you interested please call me direct.

aiyo soli brudder forgot you pun ada jual...what brand are those..eagle or depo?

nice talking to you man... i will come back to you with the new head light... cause I'm looking for eagle type.

The 1 posted is cap ayam....donno what brand :(, sold 2 sofar.
Eagle eye bran harga sudah naik, that y i bring in this 1.
Those cap ayam been using for 2-3 mth already so far no complain.

Cap ayam
TailliteSmokeLED2-1.jpg

untitled-4.jpg

Eagle Eye Brand
E34ProjectorAngelEye.jpg

IMG_8029.jpg

Zainy's ride-http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19965
BrianJ's ride -http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19269

For me i prefer the way original headlight look, if can add on angel eye ring it would be pefect!!

yalorr that why i rather buy an used headlight, rebuild it and add on a 4300k HID.... the brightness can compare with those new camry and new bm, but no angel eye lor:dontknow:

pm GT-E34..he can fit ccfl angel eyes into your original headlamps..

XXX;365977 said:
pm GT-E34..he can fit ccfl angel eyes into your original headlamps..

hi xxx,
oh, great to hear that angel eye can fit to original headlamp, do you know how much roughly it's cost(i only looking for angel eye ring on either on both low beam or high beam only it looks much special for me) and would it be lasting? cause i affraid that, after install for few month 'angel eye' will become eye 'pirate of the caribbean' or 'eye on malaysia'.
and the other thing i affraid is those blood sucker---jxj or txxfic will give alot of trouble... :listen:

Top Bottom