E30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

vinceLIEW

Club Guest
Hi guys,I'm looking for a 2doors E30. It doesn't matter if the engine is not good, as long as the car is in good condition. PM me if any of you guys out there came across one, Cheers!E30 enthusiast

hey dude....welcome to the club.
y dont u check out th eclassifieds cection in this forum?
i think there r still a few e30's for sale..
if not pm me...i can intro u to a few members....

rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by vinceLIEW@Oct 20 2005, 10:15 PM
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a 2doors E30. It doesn't matter if the engine is not good, as long as the car is in good condition. PM me if any of you guys out there came across one, Cheers!

E30 enthusiast
Check classifieds, motortrader, forum 'car for sale' section. Also do come for the showru official tt at kelana jaya (refer to members meetup section) You can meet other e30 owners and they might be able to point you in the right direction.

thanks guys,
i've already look at autoworld, motortrader and a few other places... i saw an E30 2door for sale at RM7,500/= at this site last week but its already been sold... damn, coz i don't a car in that condition and do it up slowly...

aiyah! well, if you came across something like this in the near future please PM me ya...
i like to do up a car like this from bottoms up skar19...
i have a 2.5L engine with me right now, its a 525i engine that has it chip change. my friend got the whole car for spare parts and he gave me the engine.. started it and already service it and now keep in the store ready to be replanted in my future E30 coupe which i hope i'll be able to buy it soon...

Originally posted by vinceLIEW@Oct 24 2005, 09:07 PM
i like to do up a car like this from bottoms up skar19...
i have a 2.5L engine with me right now, its a 525i engine that has it chip change.
Vince - I have just the thing for you, I think ..... PM me your number??

Top Bottom