e30 m42

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ICEMAN 13;578474 said:
ahh bro ..the one in ya description runs on some alpina wheels ...i know this car and it belongs to an eatery outlet owner ...

not this one ...but thumbs up to you ...very observent while being on the roads ...

no prob bro!

so you know the owner of the 898 ehh?? is it auto or manual? the owner wanna sell? :D

what's the story with this 868? you wanna trace who's the owner to buy it?

ICEMAN 13;569818 said:
any1 know about the owner of this e30 bearing plate ..W?? 868 ... somesort of lighter gray coloured ...running of bbs wheels ... it was dark and really did not capture the car in full ..was driving around sea park PJ last night ...

Calling Bro ICEMAN 13!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!! I think i got what you want this time!!!!

http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+e30+325i-7834606.htm

As requested...... the 868!!!!

Gawd I'm good!!!!

lol yup..good price..damn why nowadays so many choices of e30 ebelebel..

db8;586111 said:
lol yup..good price..damn why nowadays so much choices of e30 ebelebel..

the Ad was up on 29th, i viewed the car on 30th..... by today the 2nd it already sold..... super fasssttttttttt......

there's an original late model 325i 4-doors for sale. go see Jason Foo at Optimum for the seller's contact number.

btw bro mizhan for your e30 u use Ron95 or 97?my m40 was using 95 but felt lack of power..thinking of selling my m40 and getting 2.5 but since petrol price increased i dun want my wallet koyak..

db8;586937 said:
btw bro mizhan for your e30 u use Ron95 or 97?my m40 was using 95 but felt lack of power..thinking of selling my m40 and getting 2.5 but since petrol price increased i dun want my wallet koyak..

i use 97 in my cars now. feel a difference in power after changing from 95.

mizhan;586930 said:
there's an original late model 325i 4-doors for sale. go see Jason Foo at Optimum for the seller's contact number.

Bro Mizhan,

Manual or Auto?

Top Bottom