E30 Performance Upgrade

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by c-square@Feb 14 2005, 09:22 PM

5. Piggy back ECU: one up from the chip as you will have full variable control over your fuel map and ingnition timing.

6. MAF conversion:Mass Air Flow meter, to replace you AFM(air flow meter), this is to be done with no.5 as you need the piggyback ECU to decode the signals from the MAF to your existing ECU.

and an adjustable cam pulley... B)

thats what I'm heading to now.... B) who's game enough to convoy woth me down to Johor???? to Viswork. B)

zoggee... i'd love to come man. but the budget is tight at teh moment. delay laaarrr, buddy.

Aiya waste petrol oni le. Wan to test, lets wait for the next track day with lap times.

Originally posted by Alvin@Feb 16 2005, 03:45 AM
Aiya waste petrol oni le. Wan to test, lets wait for the next track day with lap times.
Your six pot versus the 4 pot okie :getyourfactsright: :getyourfactsright: :yahoo: :yahoo: :rofl: :rofl:

We shall see raw power vs balance/handling and who will prevail vroom vroom :nyehehe: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Bundy,

Hehehehe...........waiting patiently for you my darling.................ekekeke :nyehehe: :eek:k:

Originally posted by ALBundy@Feb 16 2005, 04:07 AM

Your six pot versus the 4 pot okie :getyourfactsright: :getyourfactsright: :yahoo: :yahoo: :rofl: :rofl:

We shall see raw power vs balance/handling and who will prevail vroom vroom :nyehehe: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

[/quote]
Bundy! Me holding stopwatch oni. Your 6 potter ready by then right?
Mine not qualified lar. Too difficult to drive le! :)

Originally posted by Alvin@Feb 16 2005, 01:17 PM

Bundy! Me holding stopwatch oni. Your 6 potter ready by then right?
Mine not qualified lar. Too difficult to drive le! :)
[/quote]
Don't be too modestlah... just tell me where and when and I will be the witness to this duel... :eek:k:

err..alvin loverboy my car will still be in workshop, but will use yours to defend the honor of the six pot engine...vroom vroom vroom hehehe :yahoo: :yahoo:

Kev, dun go into the pits right after Turn 14 :beaten: :beaten: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

Originally posted by ALBundy@Feb 16 2005, 03:32 AM

Kev, dun go into the pits right after Turn 14 :beaten: :beaten: :nyehehe: :nyehehe:
But, but, what if I need to go wee-wee?.............. :blush:

In our buddy's case, he is scared of Alvin's 320i ma... :getyourfactsright: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :rofl: :rofl:

Because using your 320i ma.....why cannot ah..still in workshop ka?? Aiyoyo.. :( :beaten: :beaten: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Top Bottom