E30 Hartge H27 from Bangkok

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

e30liberato

Club Guest
Dear All,Been some times since I posted last time. I just recently finished put in new engine for my e30. It's Hartge H27 2700cc 205bhp. Not exactly fast car on today's standard, but it's quite fun to drive the 80's old school icon.

more pics

:hello: I was lucky to find orginal Hartge H27 engine in pretty ok condition. Takes only 2 months to fit everything in the e30 body.

the h27 is one of the legendary e30 engines....do take good care of it....you can still find performance parts for the h27!!!!!!!.......u might be right when u said that it's not exactly a fast car in today's std... but... it's a car with full of potentials n surprises.....

sawadeepkrap!

Very nice car u have there.....still in chrome bumper, like mine.

205hp is more than many cars have, even by today standards.....

Kap khun...

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeeee!
That's quite powerful man.. enough to get yourself in all sorts of trouble!

the original h27 came with a dogleg and special rear diff ratio, this car is fast in terms of power to weight ratio, plus the fact it has a close ratio gearbox, the car accelerates faster with every upshift gear change....ask me and master jules how we know........

awesome looking!.. bet its fast too!

Wah old man teejay still alive eh :p.. yalah.. u very smart no need to prove! :D

vaaaa :party: vaaaaa vooommmm hartge!!!~ :canabis: :beer: :rock:

eh Axle? u still ada ka? long time no see..

btw,very nice engine laa..i want~

Very Nice Engine man...
I'm Jelous...
At 1st i was looking for that engine...
But now decided to go with the M50b25...
Please let me know how you got it ok...
Thanks you...

nice car...
just wonder how to differentiate btw the normal M20B27 engine and H 2.7 engine in term of outlook?

Top Bottom