BMW club malaysia newcomer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
HEY!! No la....I am not thinking twice about getting the BMW.....I just logged on from last night....thanks guys....i'm so touched there are so many replies despite my belum beli keta lagi....unlike the zth forum....

Yes, thats the spirit niko. I thot some new frens may have scared you off here. Hehe. But rest assure they're very informative and supportive of anything to do with BMWs. Lots of sifus here.

wah! pening kepala. I believe I have alot of options. The best one i can think of now is......

If the Hartge engine is too hard to find, an M50/52B25/28 engine is just fine. This is the VANOS E36 328i engine right? However, I love the sound of individual throttle bodies, so if possible, I would love to have them on the M50/52. Is this possible? I will also be looking into supercharging it but much later lah...I believe I will need to strengthen the chasis for this right? I hope to get about 200-300rwhp out of the car after all this...whatever is feasible without being TOO crazy.

Anyway, none of u have scared me off la. If it's too crazy, too impractical for the budget and if therez a better way of doing it then I would love to hear you guys point of view. thanks for the support anyway, as I'm sure this "newbie" question has been asked over and over again.

So in the mean time, I will be looking for a 323/325 E30 post 1989 base. Hopefully I can buy it before June next year, but will definitely have to wait a few months before buying so I can look around and also, the duit can pungut sikit lagi. Something that I can drive even without mods for the time being should be good lah :yes: hehe

YEs yes alvin, I just read your PM.....do let me know the complete list of mods so I can see just HOW FAR i am willing to go... :D

yar la.....now I read some more and it turns out I should be saving for the S50 3.0 M3 engine instead...I think I will meet up with you guys on the 10th in JB. Is that ok? hehe

Originally posted by nikolaiski@Dec 2 2005, 03:39 PM
yar la.....now I read some more and it turns out I should be saving for the S50 3.0 M3 engine instead...I think I will meet up with you guys on the 10th in JB. Is that ok? hehe
By all means... please do. ;) Looks like a certain 320 is gonna have a rival. :ph34r:

Top Bottom