BMW club malaysia newcomer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by DingChavez@Dec 1 2005, 08:21 AM
oi zoggee,

dont dissapoint the guy laaaa... teach him tha art of making your car to the sprint in under 6 second..... kesian lah dia
Didnt know zoggee's yellow submarine can sprint below 6 seconds :blink:

Originally posted by Alvin@Dec 1 2005, 09:09 AM
Didnt know zoggee's yellow submarine can sprint below 6 seconds :blink:
He didnt say sprint to what Speed mah.... :rolleyes: hehehe

after all the modding done to her...( my yellow sub) :beaten: I can't even get the superb handling of the 120i.and the clever adaptive gearbox...it was fun driving the 120i.I wish it had a stick... :yes:

i like the enthusiasm shown by the guy.....good luck with the quest, many guys will be more than happy to help.

my only concern is if sub 6sec is his goal, he's better off with different makes. very seldom i see bimmer owners boast on the 0-60 numbers, more likely on the handling characteristics and driving dynamics ....and the look! of course more power is always good, but do u really need that much???

mi dos pesos

Sub-6 sec? Buy a stock M3 - E30, E36 or E46 and start from there.

Or get a Golf GTi Mk2 - those modded 2.0 16V NA Mk2 regularly do 5.5-6.0 for the century sprint :p

The formula for a sub 6 sec E30 is pretty simple, just plonk it a S50 engine. :) With a proper launch and enough traction it may hit 5 secs :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

but I did once with Fabian did fastest 5.59 on an E30..!!! but its an Japanised!!! :D SR20DET!!! B)

Originally posted by shaifulo@Dec 1 2005, 09:34 AM
i like the enthusiasm shown by the guy.....good luck with the quest, many guys will be more than happy to help.

my only concern is if sub 6sec is his goal, he's better off with different makes. very seldom i see bimmer owners boast on the 0-60 numbers, more likely on the handling characteristics and driving dynamics ....and the look! of course more power is always good, but do u really need that much???

mi dos pesos
Trust me there are bimmers in M'sia that can do sub6. I wonder what kinda times a 300bhp E30 does? ;)

Do we really need the power? Of course we do! Why? Because we can can afford the horsepower our car has! :D

Originally posted by ALBundy@Dec 1 2005, 09:35 AM
The formula for a sub 6 sec E30 is pretty simple, just plonk it a S50 engine. :) With a proper launch and enough traction it may hit 5 secs :nyehehe: :nyehehe:
Pssstttt..........heard in other forums this kinda mods hv achieve below 5secs wor!

Originally posted by Zoggee@Dec 1 2005, 09:38 AM
but I did once with Fabian did fastest 5.59 on an E30..!!! but its an Japanised!!! :D SR20DET!!! B)
Then its no longer a Bavarian Motor Werks driving machine but Bastardised Motor Works :D :rofl:

Where is Nikolaiski ar.

Dude

if you really serious, i have along list of mods that can start you of in the direction you are looking for.
Dont listen to all our commnets here. We are just messing around. Decide a target & a budget. Then we talk.

Originally posted by Alvin@Dec 1 2005, 09:50 AM
Where is Nikolaiski ar.

Dude

if you really serious, i have along list of mods that can start you of in the direction you are looking for.
Dont listen to all our commnets here. We are just messing around. Decide a target & a budget. Then we talk.
Hahaha..I think you have scared him away! :D

Top Bottom