E30 engine parts leftover from transplant

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Tsali

Club Guest
Hello guys,I have more or less completed my engine transplant for the E30.Got lotsa leftovers from the previous engine.Let me know if anyone needs any parts.Previous engine was a m20b20 Jetronic. Parts such as radiator,fan,alternator and starter is just sitting on the floor.Rather than watch it rot...the parts will be going for a fair price.The gearbox is also available. It an Auto ZF4hp.Front strut also is on the floor.small diameter though.Rear disc assembly should also be there. Rear axle taken by another e30 fanatic.Asking price for front strut will be rm100 for a pair.Front disc caliper with ventilated discs should also be under the pile of parts.PM me...Regards...

perhaps it's better to list down the parts for sale and also the price.. ;)

bring the list of items you have for TT this combing saturday. I am interested in few things.

looks like a e30 TT this sat...

Tsali, i also want some parts for my future car...:listen:

oh, ya... list down the parts clearly and with price.. :eek:

Fabian- I would like to list the parts down but all i can see is a huge pile of parts. :p
Its much easier to list down which parts have been taken actually.
I will try to make a list this Saturday and see whats available.
Last i heard, the steering rack and power steering systems have all been taken.

Mizhan-Teh Tarik on...please advise location.

KGB-Speak to Vixx. He plans to come for teh tarik as well.Otherwise PM me on what parts u need.
I understand your currency is roti chanai. :) Thats fine by me as well....

Pussy- Bro. You know where my pile of parts are..You are welcome to any of the parts anytime.
U can pick it up anytime... :)

Thanks for all the interest guys.
cheers..

Hi all,
Interested in joining Teh Tarik too here... WHere's that gonna be?

Cheers

Nico

I'm looking for 4-door power steering rack, radiator & front shocks & discs

Top Bottom