Currently Rebuilding E30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Apparently you are allowed to do a conversion, so long as it is of the same brand of engine from the same model of vehicle. But as to what limit of engine capacity increase they allow i'm not sure...

Anyway, I don't think JPJ takes much interest in a 21 year old car eh? :D

Hi Joyi,

So what happen to your car now? Sorry i was searching topic by 'e30' and came accross yours so if i miss out any of your newer thread. Curious to know the progress. Am looking for an e30 too. Thanks.

Regards
Jacky

Originally posted by joyi@Jul 4 2005, 03:01 PM
Apparently you are allowed to do a conversion, so long as it is of the same brand of engine from the same model of vehicle. But as to what limit of engine capacity increase they allow i'm not sure...

Anyway, I don't think JPJ takes much interest in a 21 year old car eh? :D
if not mistaken you can increase the capacity by 25% from the original

Hi, i'd like to know where I can get a good deal for a new cable tree for the E30 M20B25. Also, how much would a new fuse box cost?

I read somewhere that you can fit the E36 steering rack into the E30, and it increases the steering angle. Can anyone confirm if this works? If it does would I have to put spacers in order for the tyres to turn till full lock?

I'm also interested in purchasing a kit to adjust toe angle, caster and camber (for front and rear), are there locally produced ones that are reasonably priced?

Originally posted by joyi@Sep 25 2005, 06:12 PM
Hi, i'd like to know where I can get a good deal for a new cable tree for the E30 M20B25. Also, how much would a new fuse box cost?

I read somewhere that you can fit the E36 steering rack into the E30, and it increases the steering angle. Can anyone confirm if this works? If it does would I have to put spacers in order for the tyres to turn till full lock?

I'm also interested in purchasing a kit to adjust toe angle, caster and camber (for front and rear), are there locally produced ones that are reasonably priced?
i think calvin tan has the kmacs which are imported from australia, for local ones mebe fabianyee can help...?

Originally posted by joyi@Sep 25 2005, 04:42 PM
Can anyone clarify this? Sounds interesting.

Basically you need to fabricate an adapter..rumour has it there is an extra one lying around somewhere ....

I would like to keep searching.. for tht thing lying around somewhere...
where could it be huh? B)

rumour has gotta be posted on rumour tread

but rumour has it that it is not there lying around anymore.......!

Top Bottom